• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[Archived 02/2020] News from Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
A new Fellowship Adventures starts in Beta World tomorrow:

38825081_10212251412301106_724814935661477888_n.jpg

It is apparently the type B 13 Item version - but that has not been confirmed officially.
The deficient questing system is still being worked on, but it is not ready yet.

Here is a preview of the last type B we had:
https://tinyurl.com/y2xcptdw

I will update with details of Prizes, awards, Stages, Strategy and Tips after the event opens tomorrow.

The Unbeliever

I hope the prizes are good. Now that crafting is out, awarding us small buildings and instants that we could otherwise craft will seem even less worth the effort.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
*deep breath...*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Good prizes!lol - you're cute! ;)

Elvenar players say; "There's no way Inno can make this game any worse"
Inno says; "Hold my beer."

DeletedUser20951

Reading 44 pages of people trying to figure out just what is going on, based on ideas, second-guessing, opinions, etc., made my head hurt. I know this is all about a "Beta" format but at what point do WE, that means you and me" step outside the box as a consumer, playing a game for free, and look at it from a different perspective?
When is it not ME,ME,ME and becomes an issue that is best for ALL of us.

No game made today has our best interest at heart, they want our money or our soul. Which are you willing to give?
Is there any particular reason why you seem to be trying to shut down discussion throughout the threads today? I can't resist mocking the griping at times (I enjoy mocking nearly everything), it's true, but welcome the voicing of ideas, no matter how silly I might find 'em. Everybody has the right to share their thoughts, even if completely hypothetical and outside the realm of possibility. ô_o

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20951

Any particular reason? NO. I tend to speak my mind, when I see it. Now you attempt to run your mouth, and see what's what.

This is exactly why this planet is screwed. Multiple people, with multiple opinions.....arguing among themselves, about an issue that THEY HAVE NO CONTROL OVER!!!!
You people spend so much energy arguing amongst yourselves, over something that YOU can't change. The game is the game...It is what it is.

It's apparent all you people want to do is argue.

When presented with a viable alternative. you revel and makes excuses. Nothing is good enough. That indicates a selfish behavior. That's also a selfish behavior. If you cared about the game, none of that would matter.

As I have you listed as one of those people who wont ever be happy, that's no surprise.

Perhaps these are examples of "speaking your mind", I'll grant you that, but they are also highly offensive and provoking comments.

mikeledo

The time happens the same for everyone and it has been known to change. At one time it was 10 PM east coast time and then it was 3 AM east coast time. Hover over the mana in your main hall upgrade. Looks like it is 4 AM east coast time.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
hello and this is off topic for beta thread but .... what is the reset time for the 10 % deduction of mana ?? is it a set time for all ??

Do you mean the 10% decay that happens once a day to mana, seeds, and sentient goods? I am Eastern US time zone and it always happens for me at 4AM. It has been at that time for at least a year now, which is about when I first started needing mana. The change to Daylight Savings here did not shift it either.

The Unbeliever

Reading 44 pages of people trying to figure out just what is going on, based on ideas, second-guessing, opinions, etc., made my head hurt. I know this is all about a "Beta" format but at what point do WE, that means you and me" step outside the box as a consumer, playing a game for free, and look at it from a different perspective?
When is it not ME,ME,ME and becomes an issue that is best for ALL of us.

No game made today has our best interest at heart, they want our money or our soul. Which are you willing to give?
It's one thing to just moan for the sake of moaning & ****** about things in general.

But the Fellowship MISadventures are a whole other animal entirely, and Inno really, really does deserve the hate and vitriol from the community over them...
We've had 2 very constant complaints ever since these nightmares were introduced, namely:
1. The quest cycling system suck. (and this is me honestly being super polite about it!:p)
2. The rewards in no way shape or form are worth the massive effort involved in reaching the end goals.

Complaint no.2 is honestly a personal thing... for newer players, things like 30-50kps of instants are a really nice boost for example. And there was that one time we got a Valorian Valor + Wishing Well too, but overall, the prizes are generally pretty lame.
Complaint no.1 though has been bemoaned since day 1. And repeated harped on every single time since, and yet, despite Inno already proving the system can be vastly improved, they refuse to do a thing about this issue.:mad::mad::mad:

I play this game for fun & to relax a bit. I don't play it to end up in agonising pain with broken wrists because Inno insists on shoving this 'clickity-clickity-click-click-click-clickity-click' crap 10-16x times over just to make a few badges!
(and in the inevitable, "O I just passed the quest I needed AGAIN - ARRRRGH!!!" at least 5 or 6 times too!)

:(

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrizty

I know FAs are a bad word for some but we are trying to plan in advance and the timing between us and Beta seems screwy right now. Does anyone have any info on when it will start in live worlds?

I tell my fellowships ya never know with Inn0 :D:D:D my cheesy joke,, that's true :rolleyes:..
Everyone thought Monday as they have started a week after Beta in the past,,,but they also give what a week? between events and the carnival just ended not long ago.. soooo ...? soon,, sorry that's all i got, soono_O

FA is not a bad word for all. I LIKE them! :p the prizes do suck but the interaction and teamwork you get with your fellowship is awesome:)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I know FAs are a bad word for some but we are trying to plan in advance and the timing between us and Beta seems screwy right now. Does anyone have any info on when it will start in live worlds?

With the last two events, the gap between starting on Beta and Live has been extended from one week to two. So this may be the case with the FA as well.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
FA is not a bad word for all. I LIKE them! :p the prizes do suck but the interaction and teamwork you get with your fellowship is awesome:)
I think just about everyone likes that.
What no one likes is the garbage clicking decline system and the lack of in game tools to co-ordinate.

Great idea+terrible exectution= bad

And there is absolutely no excuse for a company with over $200,000,000 in revenue and 400+ employees to not fix the quest system after more than a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.