• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[Archived 4/2020] News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 4565442

Chapter 16 ancient wonders looks:

index.php
index.php

Is there any information on Sentient goods that will be required in chapter 16? I am debating whether to upgrade my third T6 factory or use its space for something else more valuable.

There's information i've obtained from guy who found tech tree, that sentient goods are not needed more than in chapter 15 (similar ammounts), but normal goods are needed in tremendous ammounts, and most needed goods are SCROLLS which might explain Spire of Eternity Library Set's scroll bonus.

Deleted User - 1599294

Do you really think there is a chance it won't be needed? I guess that could be the case, but I doubt it
I certainly hope that Inno has found a better way to prolong the next chapter than the excessively high T6 goods requirement we saw in chapter 15, which required three factories under constant MM spells. That third factory was only put in so I could finish chapter 15 without terminal boredom setting in. For the waste of goods, see the threads titled Greedy Player and Imbalance of Goods in Sinya Arda. Why face the aggravation of having to outbid a few players in order to get the Sentient goods needed to upgrade a building that might turn out to be a "third wheel"? As to using it to solve an upgrade quest, it would be nice if Inno gave the more advanced chapter players a better quest than an "upgrade a building to Level 16 or higher" with the alternate of "Scout A Province". There are 3 of them in the upcoming Phoenix Event. I like your suggestion of teleporting an upgrading building, that would be nice. :)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It occurs to me that as you get higher in the spire your needs are different than those who can't reach as high. Perhaps tweaking the probabilities of what is offered would help. Those who can only do the first level seem to have a greater need of spell frags and CCs from comments I've heard whereas time instants are more what I'm interested in since I'm overloaded with those two. Many probably want PPs most of all.
These seems like a good analysis to me. A one-size-fits-all approach to the rewards is probably a careless error on the devs' part.

Deleted User - 1178646

I know people complained about the coin and supply rains when the spire came out.
But I really really really would love to get some coin rains now.

Deleted User - 3932582

There's information i've obtained from guy who found tech tree, that sentient goods are not needed more than in chapter 15 (similar ammounts), but normal goods are needed in tremendous ammounts, and most needed goods are SCROLLS which might explain Spire of Eternity Library Set's scroll bonus.
Now that would just make little sense (not that I don't believe it), considering that there is no cap on stockpiling regular goods. So basically people who were camping at the end game for a while and accumulated tens of millions of regular goods would be able to bypass the requirements, but new arrivals will be majorly pooched.

Makes sense ;)

Deleted User - 3932582

It could go back to butterfly. The butterfly was only in the level 27 upgrade, the other three from its tier were spider.
Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be the case in the current incarnation. The posted picture is the last upgrade (L31); all others look similar, still with this... thing... on top of the blue sphere. It's mostly the towers around it that change.

Deleted User - 4565442

Now that would just make little sense (not that I don't believe it), considering that there is no cap on stockpiling regular goods. So basically people who were camping at the end game for a while and accumulated tens of millions of regular goods would be able to bypass the requirements, but new arrivals will be majorly pooched.

Makes sense ;)

The person who told me this info have seen tech tree.

Deleted User - 4565442

As I mentioned, I don't question that this is correct - it is more questioning of Inno's life choices ;)

Considering last 3 events and feedback they received i'm questioning their ability to balance income for the company with needs of the community, since autumn event everything starts to looks more and more like punishment for players...

- first were quests with improved workshops and manufactories but it didn't have effect on ammount of prizes won
- next was changing chests for "scratch card" in christmas event to limit prizes won, and lowering ammounts of currency from endless loop from 64-80 to 20
- then chest were back but with reduced time-shorteners and weaker grand prize as valentine platform
- now there's absolutely no time-shorteners, limited quests, and grand prize with 1/2 of all other evolution buildings pop/cult (1615/3230 at CH15 lvl 10 instead of 3230/6460) and useless feed effect. Also grand prizes changed a lot.

I'm scared what will be in early-summer event, maybe 2x less quests or academy chest currency removed or +100 currency in mail removed or 4x4 evolution building with 1000 pop in chapter 16

Now it's day 11 and first question on my home server forums is "are there going to be wishing wells in Phoenix event", almost 2 weeks and we didn't see any

Deleted User - 1178646

Considering last 3 events and feedback they received i'm questioning their ability to balance income for the company with needs of the community, since autumn event everything starts to looks more and more like punishment for players...

- first were quests with improved workshops and manufactories but it didn't have effect on ammount of prizes won
- next was changing chests for "scratch card" in christmas event to limit prizes won, and lowering ammounts of currency from endless loop from 64-80 to 20
- then chest were back but with reduced time-shorteners and weaker grand prize as valentine platform
- now there's absolutely no time-shorteners, limited quests, and grand prize with 1/2 of all other evolution buildings pop/cult (1615/3230 at CH15 lvl 10 instead of 3230/6460) and useless feed effect. Also grand prizes changed a lot.

I'm scared what will be in early-summer event, maybe 2x less quests or academy chest currency removed or +100 currency in mail removed or 4x4 evolution building with 1000 pop in chapter 16

Now it's day 11 and first question on my home server forums is "are there going to be wishing wells in Phoenix event", almost 2 weeks and we didn't see any

Last event only day 1, this time removed from main prizes and no first day,
so....
Make an educated guess.

If you want "free diamond", prepare to play the Tower of Eternity.
It's no coincidence that they are lining up on beta a change to move more diamonds to the higher end of the tower.

Deleted User - 4565442

Last event only day 1, this time removed from main prizes and no first day,
so....
Make an educated guess.

If you want "free diamond", prepare to play the Tower of Eternity.
It's no coincidence that they are lining up on beta a change to move more diamonds to the higher end of the tower.

They could add 1 wishing well to the last boss or something, i don't know
Yea i'm prepared, i'm just speaking for players that don't do spire as far

Socrates28

Is there any information on Sentient goods that will be required in chapter 16? I am debating whether to upgrade my third T6 factory or use its space for something else more valuable.
In looking at the progesssion of goods production I would think that chapter 16 would usher in a new "class" of goods which would be produced by your boost +2, as we have already gone through our all our boosts and boost +1. In my planning I have already build and fully upgraded my basic goods +2 (planks for me) and put it in storage. I love those RR spells. I am also considering doing a second one as well. Additionally I am making sure I have the surplus population to place it when it is needed.
BTW I have no inside information. It is only what I see as a logical progression of using factories we already have.

Last edited:

Pheryll

Set Designer
In looking at the progesssion of goods production I would think that chapter 16 would usher in a new "class" of goods which would be produced by your boost +2, as we have already gone through our all our boosts and boost +1.
If a new class is coming it probably won't arrive till chapter 18 when the T1s get their next tier of upgrades.

Socrates28

If a new class is coming it probably won't arrive till chapter 18 when the T1s get their next tier of upgrades.
That is also a valid point and another possibility. Up until the reality shows up speculation can be fun. Then we will indeed know what the story is.

Deleted User - 3932582

You weren't kidding about regular goods requirements. Next expansion from research would cost more than 2mm of T1 (+coins and supplies). Yep, just a single research. The second one is even more expensive. Single techs also may require more than 600K total in sentients combined. And unlike the last time when one could focus on T6 exclusively, this time around they usually require all 3 sentients on each research.

People who thought chapter 15 was a grind won't want to look at chapter 16 as it is currently implemented. It is significantly worse. You can start with the fact that it needs almost exactly two times as much KP to complete vs chapter 15 (single techs go up to 260 KPs). Then you can contemplate how long would it take for you to produce 2mm of T1 for a single tech ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.