• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[Archived 4/2020] News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I have not seen anything on this building since it was posted as a tease to the Elvenar Facebook page back on Jan 14th and then no more information.

Anyone else seen anything about it?

dragon building.jpg

The question they asked with the pic was "What do you think is produced in this building?"

It has not shown up in any event since then. It can't be a chapter 16 building because the next levels for elixir production would not come until chapter 17.

Deleted User - 3932582

May evo building
"May tree" aka siren from gold/hammers/3 KP each 24h (subject for changes) , pop cult back to normal values

iso_temr5c74f3umjelhjm76uaief6tnzt3c.png

Btw. there's a lot of new dailies in May event
This looks kinda fugly. And just coins/supplies/KP, no other production or special effects? Hm...

Deleted User - 4565442

Maybe it will have the tier 3 goods, so that we will have one building for each of the three normal tiers? And if this one is not it, we will get it eventually.

Bonus productions written are coins/supplies/3 PW. I'm not exactly sure if it doesn't change for mana or something in high chapters, but normally it would be included in 2nd file. from elves chapter it would start to differ in every description. It doesn't, it shows coins/supplies/3 PW for all 16 chapters.

Pop/cult is same as gingerbreads/sirens etc. On polish forums in spoilers we have higher resolution picture.

tier 3 goods are covered by 2019 Tavern building from carnival set, many people forget that. It gives much more than sirens/gingerbreads would give out.
It gives 15700 elixir, 15700 magic dust and 23 550 gems per 4x4 building in chapter 15 (every 24h)

The problem is that they don't allow us to get old set buildings that we missed while they allow to get evolution buildings that we missed.
Push them like we do on beta and other live versions to make old sets craftable 1 per city.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4565442

Indeed. It is possible that this is still a placeholder to be modified later on. Just coins and supplies makes for a pretty non-special special building...

Yea that's why i marked that it's possible to change because in high chapters they mainly change gold/supplies to mana/seeds, that may be the case here.
If would give then mana/seeds/3KP if this happens. Gold/supplies in chapter 16 would be strange.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yea that's why i marked that it's possible to change because in high chapters they mainly change gold/supplies to mana/seeds, that may be the case here.
If would give then mana/seeds/3KP if this happens. Gold/supplies in chapter 16 would be strange.

We just got a mana/seeds building in the Valentine Float, so I don't think they will give us another building so soon that does the same thing.

Plus, every other evolving building gives four things, not three.

The Unbeliever

Indeed. It is possible that this is still a placeholder to be modified later on. Just coins and supplies makes for a pretty non-special special building...
"Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by simple stupidity."

The Elvenar dev team have been nerfing the ever living crap out of this game since the Autumn Bears clusterfeth... it honestly would not surprise me one bit that they're dumb enough to think we'll all jump at the chance for an insanely difficult to fully evolve "prize" that gives just 3kp/day + coins/supplies, but has a much higher pop+culture tacked onto it.

I mean, you're talking about the same slowed idiots who actually thought, 'hey, let's make a never-ending quest line because there's no way players will manage to find ways to abuse the hell out it?!'
We literally screamed at them what an asinine, stupid idea such a system was, and warned them that lots and lots of players would instantly break their system.

They ignored us, said it wouldn't happen and/or, there were plans in place to prevent any abuses, etc..., and low and behold, we broke the system within days, ran off so much free stuff it made even the most spend-happy politician blush, and now, Inno is continuing to punish us for their own epic failures. :( :mad: :mad:

Mykan

Oh Wise One
A few changes to AW interface. Maaaybe linked to mobile kp donations... if you wanna hope with me. ;)

Haven't looked on mobile but the EN server has the update. App releases are different to browser but app update was also announced on EN server. So I would say it is all on its way, just needs to fully roll out in its updates and go through testing.

1585672621410.png
1585672632760.png

Deleted User - 3932582

Haven't looked on mobile but the EN server has the update. App releases are different to browser but app update was also announced on EN server. So I would say it is all on its way, just needs to fully roll out in its updates and go through testing.

Be careful trying to use it - there are reports on Beta that people tried to donate using this interface, and lost KPs (i.e. didn't register as a donation).

Happy to see that (some of) it is legit, but I really don't understand Inno's development process. Why dump such a non-trivial feature on live, without going through Beta first?

DeletedUser24439

Be careful trying to use it - there are reports on Beta that people tried to donate using this interface, and lost KPs (i.e. didn't register as a donation).

Happy to see that (some of) it is legit, but I really don't understand Inno's development process. Why dump such a non-trivial feature on live, without going through Beta first?

April Fools is right around the corner...just saying

In all seriousness, I really don't think they would tease us like this and it seems legit. Have to see it to believe it first lol

Deleted User - 4565442

We just got a mana/seeds building in the Valentine Float, so I don't think they will give us another building so soon that does the same thing.

Plus, every other evolving building gives four things, not three.

It has literally 2 money productions. Base product money (260k in chapter 16) and then bonus productions: money, supplies, 3 KP. I don't know what that means. It never appeared like that in evo buildings before.

Base production is always featured in different file than 3 bonus productions. And in both it has money.

Kekune

I'm wondering if this explains why it took so long to roll out the new browser version of neighborly help. Maybe they were also coding/testing for this change, too. They sure look like a similar interface.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
I'm wondering if this explains why it took so long to roll out the new browser version of neighborly help. Maybe they were also coding/testing for this change, too. They sure look like a similar interface.

This request has been years in the waiting. Was trying to find its suggestion but can't locate it, this was asked before fast neighbourly visits and app even existed (if I recall correctly). I would say it simply comes down to priorities. Wonders on app has bee top priority for a bit so possible as they worked on it they got ideas for browser as well.

Kekune

@Mykan, I meant specifically the very long testing window the new help interface went through. We all wondered why it needed months of testing between the initial beta trial and a full release, and I'm wondering now if they needed to also coordinate it with these AW improvements that were also in development.

Pheryll

Set Designer
New evolution building has once again 50% lower pop/culture than other Evo buildings, same as Coldfire (around 1989 pop for 4x4 size in chapter 16) .
It produces gold, 3 KP and around 8,6k T4+1 in chapter 16 every 24h.

And I wanted to be able to feed the tree. Perhaps they will have a pet rock for the summer event.

Status
Not open for further replies.