• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Archived perk points

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
I was waiting for someone to answer you with a "Yes, just do xyz!", because I was hoping someone knew a way to do this. Sadly, no luck!

As far as I know, clicking the "+" sign is the only way to see the archived perk points. Clicking the "+" does not automatically spend them, so while the tournament and spire are active it is safe enough to click the "+". When they are not active they are not accessible for viewing.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Nope ... and between tourneys and spire runs, there is absolutely no way to know how much you have. And that's really inconvenient, because it's impossible to constantly be in the spire or tourney during the last minute, so that you can have a final tally going into the next week.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
It would be a great tool to decide, for smaller fellowships to decide when to plan a push week for the spire or tourney. I would find it very useful... so don't hold your breath because if I like an idea, it seems to be thrown on the rubbish heap by Inno immediately.