• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Archmage..

• Thread starter DeletedUser4309
  • Start date

DeletedUser4309

I'm looking for kingnathan., the fellowship are needing for leadership and for your help..
If you decide to abandoned the fellowship. ( you could step down and letting us fellowship know, what's in your mined and return the Archmage back to me. Or you can pass it onto someone else in one of our members) We only want active leader in our fellowship. You can be a mage. After you turn over the Archmage. Thank you Luzpaz

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3821

Hi luzpaz! If your Archmage has abandoned you all, you can all leave that fellowship and begin a new fellowship. That's what I had to do because our Archmage from my former fellowship just stopped playing and being active. The way I went about it was, I left first and set up the new fellowship, and then everyone else came over to the new one. I think it's better to start fresh and now YOU can pick out a banner and name for your new fellowship so it reflects what YOU and your fellows/members like. :D If you have any questions, feel free to find me in Arendyll or my fellowship, The Mutineers, and ask away! :cool: