• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Are evolving buildings recycled?

yoBARBZ

This is similar to another post I made but I'm titling it differently. Do the game developers recycle evolving buildings? I have a level two Gingerbread Mansion that is no longer useful, however I don't want to delete it if I'll have the opportunity to gain more artifacts to evolve it in the future.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@yoBARBZ So far the only old evolving buildings it was possible to obtain artifacts for have been the Phoenixes and the Bears. During the Coldfire Phoenix event, it was possible to convert Coldfire Phoenix artifacts into regular Phoenix artifacts in the Magic Academy. The ratio was 2 Coldfire artifacts to make 1 regular Phoenix artifact. The exact same option was given during the Moonbear event, where you could convert Moonbear artifacts into regular Bear artifacts at a 2:1 ratio.

I would also note that in both cases, the original Phoenix and Bear buildings were added to the crafting rotation so new players could make them. I think it is unlikely that Gingerbread Mansion artifacts will ever become available again. But if I am wrong and they do, the base building will almost certainly also be available.

yoBARBZ

Thank you! I'm going to delete the building then. I only get 200 crystals from the Mansion and I have over 30,000. It's not worth it to keep it anymore.