• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Are sales across all accounts now?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Today I got a 10% of magic residences sale.
In the past, I only ever got special offers on the first account that I logged into.
This time, all 4 cities have the same offer.

Has anyone else got an offer on more than one city?

rvtdragon1

Just a thought, and casting no aspersions, but do those who got the offer already have a magic residence or workshop (and has it been a while since they were upgraded)? Or, have you by chance, recently bought diamonds?

Both are true in my case and I got the offer in all three of my cities.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It seems to have gone out to a lot of people, so I suspect it's more of a coincidence that you have them on all accounts than it is a actual choice.

The Unbeliever

We got it on all our accounts...
Yet another good FoE port making it's way to Elvenar. :)

While my dad & I almost never go for any of these offers, (10% off is pretty laughable), it's nice to see this improvement, since 99.9% of the time, he's usually logging to his cities first, while I'm busy doing my FoE stuff, so I always miss out on offers.

Hopefully Inno takes it a step further and gives each city/world the ability to get the 100 'free' essences/acorns/snowflakes/whatever during the big seasonal events too!
Dad was kinda upset that I nicked that one. :oops::p:p

DeletedUser

Hopefully Inno takes it a step further and gives each city/world the ability to get the 100 'free' essences/acorns/snowflakes/whatever during the big seasonal events too!

They already do that. Granted, it's not for each city, but account.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I did not get them. Just the fifty to start.

Sometimes I get them, sometimes I don't. And sometimes I don't think to check until after the expiration date, so it's too late anyway. :p

SoggyShorts

Just a thought, and casting no aspersions, but do those who got the offer already have a magic residence or workshop (and has it been a while since they were upgraded)? Or, have you by chance, recently bought diamonds?
Both are true in my case and I got the offer in all three of my cities.
Not me, never bought diamonds, and never built a magic building.

So far, based on the comments, everyone who got the offer got it across all cities, which is the answer I was hoping for.:)

What I really don't understand is why inno doesn't announce stuff like this. A 100% improvement, everyone will like it, no downside at all. Why not get some praise from players when you deserve it?

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I get the magic bldg sales from time to time. I could use one residence now since I'm out of pop but not a chance I can buy one. Where would I put it next event, FA, chapter?? Really no reason to buy workshop. As Timon pointed out, I could lose a couple of workshops now. Not a chance! The one that really cracks me up is the offers for 10% off expansions. Seriously?? I have all the expansions allowed so I would be very unhappy if I paid for one thinking I could use it!

SoggyShorts

The one that really cracks me up is the offers for 10% off expansions. Seriously?? I have all the expansions allowed so I would be very unhappy if I paid for one thinking I could use it!
Indeed, there should be an algorithm in place that detects when you have max expansions to prevent you from getting that offer.

For me, the 10% off expansions is the only sale I want. I'm getting 100 diamonds a day from my wishing wells, and I hope to land that sale sometime in the next 81 days, hopefully close to the end, or shortly thereafter.

HJK84

Days ago, I got a sale for Diamonds (100%), then the next day, there was a Package? + Kp with Diamond Purchases.
Both the sales stacked together for a few hours, I had never seen that before.
Made me think of that time during last Event, where the timer on the daily prize was off, and we got a few hours of double essence for WW (2nd time).

I'm also same boat now as SoggyShorts. I'm keeping all my Diamonds for Prem. Expansion sale days.
I should be able to purchase "a few" down the line with my WW's and the Guest Races ;)

No rush though, slow and steady :p

rvtdragon1

I may regret this but...

Check and see what is happening in your manufactories now. Is it in all of your cities? Is it on all accounts?