• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Are we sure it's lag?

Kaurahn

I've reported this, not able to reproduce at this time (understandable since it happens irregularly) but the devs know about it now, if they didn't before.
On the Beta world, this happens even worse! I’ll tap for the build menu (or any other menu), and get troops or inventory or ancient wonders or absolutely anything. And moving does not help; it only shifts to opening an entirely different Wrong menu. I may have to try 4,5,6 times to get the correct menu to open. I’m on mobile devices only, so you know that they need fixing, too.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
On the Beta world, this happens even worse! I’ll tap for the build menu (or any other menu), and get troops or inventory or ancient wonders or absolutely anything. And moving does not help; it only shifts to opening an entirely different Wrong menu. I may have to try 4,5,6 times to get the correct menu to open. I’m on mobile devices only, so you know that they need fixing, too.
Anything you're experiencing on Beta should be reported in their Bug report thread, they test things before live, and they have a different system to report bugs.

OIM20

Here's a weird bug I found tonight. The gum tree does not give scrolls; it gives seeds. Is this lag too? View attachment 10490
This is something I see with some frequency, actually. (Though not the seeds, since I'm not that far into the game yet.) I've gotten used to moving the cursor off and coming back to get the right info. Like this:
6 Sep 2021 marble coins.jpg
I do wish I got that much marble out of each of my manus at level 17. 34,500 every 3 hours x 6 manus.....

Huor

Here's one where the static button for fellowship thought it was full screen. Browser game version v1.137.2-(b5d0ba0) - html5 (2021-09-02 09:31)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-14 8.09.59 AM-1.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-09-14 8.09.59 AM-1.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 63

OIM20

I'll see your FS-confusion, @Huor, and raise you a Mountain Halls that thinks it's a Golden Abyss: 23 Sept 2021 MH-GA x-over.jpg
Elcysandir, :elf:, Firefox 92.0 (64-bit), game version v1.137.2-(b5d0ba0) - html5 (2021-09-02 09:31)