• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Are you a Misfit!

Come join our active, fun and supportive fellowship (Misty Mountain Misfits).

We could really use players boosted in Steel, Crystal, Scrolls and Magic Dust, but any active player with a score over 5000 is welcome.

Our core principles are:

• Have fun! It’s a game
• Trade fairly
Visit other members with Neighborly Help at least 3 times a week

Other than that, play your own game.

If you weren’t aware of it, being a member of a fellowship provides better access to goods through trade, additional game play, such as the weekly Tournaments (at least 5 chests a week) and Fellowship Adventures (we've finished in the top 25).

We have a "goods bank" to keep members supplied in the goods they need for a goal or Tourney and help each other upgrade our Ancient Wonders.

If you're all alone, unhappy where you are, or just looking for an active, drama free Fellowship on the move, come join us for fun, growth and mutual support.

Message me here or in Arendyll if you'd like to join our merry band.

FearlessDingleberry,
Fellowship Coordinator

Last edited:

DeletedUser16176

Hello,

I am fairly new to the game. Score of 3682, but i am extremely active. I am boosted in Planks, Scrolls and Dust. I access the game at least 10 times a day as of now (usually mobile during the work day), but check on desktop in the morning and at night during campaigns and contests. I plan on being active every single day. I am currently in a FS, but there are only 3 of us that are remotely active.

Looking for a more active FS that I can grow with. I am also a big team player and will help with trades whenever possible.

Let me know.

Tacks

We've a couple openings right now for the right players. Come join us and grow. Tacks score was up 10,000 points less than a month after he joined the Misfits. :D

Last edited:
The Misfits is one of the best groups of players in a multi-player game I've ever worked with. Helpful, engaging, with minimum requirements. If you want to chat there are chatters, and if you want to be silent and do your own thing, that works, too. Check us out.

DeletedUser8633

This Fellowship is a fun-loving, team-spirited fellowship. Has really helped me to improve my game and grow my city.
:)