• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Are you kidding me!

qaccy

By and large, the intent is for players to have two of each sentient manufactory in order to get through the chapter. Perhaps not all of them at once, but that's where the numbers sit. It's mathematically not possible to carry enough S2/S3 goods at once to be able to afford the research costs with only one factory, unless you're backed by some fairly hefty AW bonuses. However, having just one factory was never the intent for chapter 15 anyway.

Xander2005

I have 3 S3 and 2 S2 factories boosted with MM spells and that allows me to be able to keep up with this chapter. I had to put some regular factories into inventory with teleport spells, but it was well worth it. I'm not speeding through the chapter, but I'm managing. It also helps to upgrade your Timewarp and Simia Sapiens AWs since they affect sentient production and decay.

Deleted User - 3932582

Well, technically you can do any amount of sentients with a single manufactory, as long as you have high enough seed production (and stockpile). All you need to do is timeboosts and some MM (optional). This is probably not a great solution for T6 where every single research in the second half needs 300K+ of it, but for T4 and T5 where peak requirements are only attached to 3 techs this approach is totally doable.

Socrates28

I am in the last half of the chapter 15 and did build a second t6 mfg. When I get relatively close to having the goods I need I apply MM spells, feed the Blue Pheonix, collect the 9 hr production and then set 3 hr productions and use time boosts to finish as much as I need. Of course there is a difficulty of getting your trades accepted in a reasonable time befor your goods begin to degrade and when my impatience gets the better of me that is how I overcome it. I do ike my Fire and Storm Phoenixes.:oops::oops:

DeletedUser4372

i am not there yet, BUTT i have a few maps just before it. I have found, (and this might not be true on the last map as i have no experience with it) that this game constantly wants us to buy diamonds and hurry up. I have also noticed all the ancients at the end that have to do with slowing the decay and increasing the output of the sentinants. Thanks for the heads up on what i have coming at me. I will try to just relax and play this game less.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I have 1 tier 4, 2 tier 5, and 2 tier 6 for this chapter. I started it when it was released and I am on the final research and final quest today. I ran MM enchantments on my tier 6 factories non-stop and used some time instants to get goods for research before decay could steal them.

DeletedUser2870

With 2 T6 factories is is possible, though barely. But even with MM spells running it may not be doable with 2 if one only has time to do long runs.
Even with MM spells running constantly I ended up using 4 T6 factories and it still took me a long time to get the sentient goods needed.

However, the introduction of the Teleport instant offers the opportunity to put some of the regular T3 factories in the inventory, thus freeing up the space and pop for the sentient ones. Main problem however in running more T6 factories may be the amounts of seeds needed. Seeds are hard to come by and there are few sources outside the trader and eventbuildings.

@MinMax Gamer
Though a lot of your posts make sense, they seem to be based on a style of play looking in more than 3x /day. The decay and the much lower production in long runs makes it extremely hard to get through this chapter with only 2 T6 factories, if it is even possible. And again, those who log in fewer times miss out on the production bonus from the trader, which really makes a huge difference in the amount of seeds one collects.

@RandomNo.
Correct. I now am down to 5 T1 factories as well and only have upgraded 3 1 lvl in chapter 15, and 2 2x. But that doesn't mean I'm going to keep all the sentient goodsfactories going all the time. I will keep some running, to slowly upgrade buildings and to take some trades, but I'm still not thrilled.
I did replace my regular T2 and T3 factories to stockpile again, as those goods come in handy to rush-buy KPs to enter a new chapter when it comes, but other than that the amount of goods needed is going down.
This chapter is blatantly obviously designed to slow players down and not much else.

Deleted User - 3932582

Watch the crafting window for seeds producers. I know there's at least one.
I think there is only one (Festival Merchant), and it's a recent addition. Good thing it is excellent.