• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Are you looking for a home that cares check out The Goblin King!!

skeeter6060

WE HAVE ONE OPENING FOR AN ACTIVE PLAYER. We are The Goblin King and presently have one opening for new members We are a fast growing fellowship ranked 180. We are a fun group without a mess of rules and regulations though we do ask you make visits to all our members, these are free coins and supplies so why not. Our main goal is to have fun and enjoy the game and we have found that when you are having fun and enjoy the group you are in you don't need rules to make people do things they do it because they are part of a fun group. We love new players and work extra hard to help them grow as fast as they want with special trades just for them. We have a FB page so it is alot easier to share info and ideas we also can post videos and how to's there things you can't do on line in the game. We are very active in tournaments and adventures the last adventure we ranked 30th and tournaments we get atleast 5 or 6 chest consistantly and improving. For events we provide a list of the quests so you can plan ahead for the quest that take some planning to get done plus the support of the group. The only thing we ask is you be an active player and willing to help the fellowship grow and we will help you grow!!! If you are interested or have a question please contact me or apply with in the game. being someone who likes chat an extra!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser15282

hi looking for a new fellowship. Im a very active player in all areas. My boost are steel,scrool and elixir. i just joined a fellowship,but it seems everyone is boosted in much the same. be happy to try another that would need these boost

skeeter6060

We would love to have you, looked at your city it is nice and you boosts would fit nicely but at the moment we are full we do have a couple players who seem to be on less and less so we might have a opening soon but that is the best I can tell you at the moment

DeletedUser

Hi Skeeter, glo here. I have been a member for about a week now and I really enjoy the game but am in need of tips, etc.. My Ranking Points are 28,420 and I am in the process of upgrading my Main Hall to Level 5.. I do make daily visits to my Discovered Cities so visiting members would be no problem. I have not traded yet but want to get my Trader really bad. I have boosted in plank so I do get plank relics. I like the laid back feel that I got when reading your profile and especially like the FB aspect of your fellowship. Should you decide to accept me into Goblin King I will work as hard for all the members as I would want them to work for me.

DeletedUser

Hi Skeeter, glo here again. I was just checking out my new Main Hall and see that I will be able to Boost in Silk and Magic Dust when I advance further along.

skeeter6060

we presently have one opening. The person we are looking for should be a regular player, daily or atleast 5 days a week and want to play in tournaments and adventures. Liking to chat would be an extra

skeeter6060

We presently have 1 maybe 2 openings for active players who are on line atleast several times a week active in making visits and want to achieve in tournaments and adventures. Please respond here and or apply to the Goblin King or send message to skeeter6060 in game.

DeletedUser17694

We could use another player boosted in steel at The Goblin King

skeeter6060

We presently have one opening for a active player who does visits atleast several times a week the more the better. Does tournaments adventures and events and is a team player you can contact skeeter6060 in game or The Goblin King