• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Are you looking for a new group?

DeletedUser12777

If you are looking for a new group check us out. We are a helpful group looking for players that like to play and grow. Message me or a mage if you are interested. Have a wonderful day

StrongJean

Hi there, I am a beginner and started on May 11th however, I am building my city quite fast but, I still have a lot to learn and need help as well. I am a loyal person and help whenever I can always done that. Played Knights&Brides for 8 years but, the challenges increased way too much and you had to buy rubies for energy to keep up. Then, I found this game and like it a lot :) I spent money on diamonds figured just at the beginning to get ahead. I am looking for a fellowship were I can just enjoy the game but, members help each other. It seems like that creating resources is the most important?