• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Arendyll Name Change for US1

Tauriel Dragonwood

Being an elf, I love the name change from US1 to Arendyll. Sounds like a place where elves can live in peace and harmony with nature. I wonder what our neighbors - the humans - think of the name change?

DeletedUser

No problem with the new name here.
Having more enjoyment just playing at my own pace. Waiting for the fix of issues that are found by the players of the game, which is more important than the name right now.
The final product will make the game a good choice to play and I give InnoGames two thumbs up for their idea of making a non-war game to choose to play.
Don't believe me, just watch.

DeletedUser196

now it feels like I'm going somewhere that's not here.

DeletedUser175

:confused:It starts with the first letter of the alphabet, first in line for mail call, found on page 1 of the phone book, first contact seen on your cell phone…. I could go on but why I would ask?

DeletedUser422

Changing the name to Arendyll was just a matter of changing a line in the HTML I bet, so I wouldn't get in a huff as if they spent a long time doing it. The name itself sounds like a Homonym of Tolkiens: "Eärendil the Mariner" also evoked when using Galadrials magic light she gave to Frodo.