• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Arendyll

DeletedUser

Not recognizing the name or understanding it's significance, I googled it. Other than several entries related to World of Warcraft I still don't understand it's significance.

DeletedUser546

I don't know that there is any significance behind it, other than it sounds "Elvish." At the same time, I still like it. I think it sounds a lot better than just US 1 or DE 1 or whatever name there was at startup, depending on your language before. :)

DeletedUser3

The name change does not affect your world account in any way. US1 was only temporary as the server had recently opened.

DeletedUser478

I like the name change, its trivial and insignificant.. but a step in the right direction. Now we just need seaports, province capturing for greater resource gains, selective pvp(whether by flag optional pvp or arena style competition) and T2 and T3 wholesale trading for people in areas with under developed or straight dead neighbors.....

DeletedUser

The name change indicates that the next worlds name will start with a B. The A world and B world will be exactly the same. Then there will be a world that starts with a C and it will be exactly the same as B world.
If thats the best you guys can come up with, you should call the worlds A world, B world, C world, etc...we do.

DeletedUser

I got no problem with the name, and alphabetical progression is fine by me, many people do that in multi city games. Just was curious if the name had some relevance to an ancient city of history or a fictional city in movies or books. Always need a backstory.

DeletedUser1280

what's in a name? You ought to read what players call their cities!

DeletedUser503

You remember in FoE all of the names started alphabetically - A B C D E F, they didn't keep that convention with this game it seems, so instead we just get random names.