• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Thread Closed

DeletedUser5100

Thread closed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
You can check out my fellowship, Daily Addictions, if you like. We are laid back, but active and have a kp chain going on. We don't go very far in the tourney's though, I do personally and a few other higher levels, but we have a fair number of lower level members at the moment that can't do to many, most try to do a couple at least. I don't push members to do more than they want to with the tourneys as I want the game to be fun, not a job. How many goods are you needing for trading a day?

DeletedUser5100

Thread closed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Crystal seems to be where we are short of supply, so you wouldn't have a problem getting trades for that for sure. I will leave it up to you, I have made an opening if you would like to join us, just put in an application and maybe shoot me a message in game so I know. Thanks for considering our fellowship. I wish you luck and happy gaming either way.

DeletedUser1269

Take a look at Glory Road also, we have plenty of trades available.