• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

ARGHH! Goodbye, sweet diamonds!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I was SOOOO happy this morning when I got 25 diamonds from both of my wishing wells (50 total). That's never happened before. Then I went to the tournament and accidentally clicked on "use diamonds" ... they took all those diamonds and a bunch more. I'm SO DANG MAD I COULD SCREAM ... and would feel a lot better if others shared their stories on that happening to them. Misery loves company, as they say. I'm ready to cry. Yeah, I know I'm silly, but I can't help it. Has it ever happened to you?

Darielle

I think they should have a "Are you sure you want to use diamonds?" button. Boy, that would help a lot. :( :( :(

Fayeanne

Which client are you using? Look in the options. There is a confirmation for using Diamonds, and it can be enabled/disabled in the options at least in the browser client (can't remember on mobile).

Darielle

Wow, I didn't realize that! Thanks for the info, Fayeanne. (I am on a PC.)

Darielle

BTW, I just noticed that this was an "off topic" room. I apologize if I put this thread in the wrong place.

Dopeykr

It's the same on mobile, it's in settings as an option to be notified if using diamonds. Once enabled a pop up screen appears asking for verification of your choice.

DeletedUser2768

Yup! I've accidentally bought something with diamonds when I didn't want to. I got too click happy and didn't stop to read the dialog box.