• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Armories not producing Sentient Goods?

YarL

I noticed that I have not been seeing the animations for Sentient Goods when collecting Orcs from my armories like I usually do. I will pay close attention next time I collect from an Armory. My Pyramid of Purification is present. Anyone else see this?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I haven't noticed, but I'm known for not paying good attention, lol! I'll try to watch next time I collect. I'll watch for the animations and if they're not present, will check to see if it's just the animations that aren't working or if it's that I'm not getting the goods at all.

YarL

Just checked again. Animations present and values properly added. Maybe it was a brief visual thing? Or one of those things where a refresh of the browser fixes things. If no one else sees anything weird this thread can be closed.