• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Armory For Elves - Upgrade To Level 5

Budfudder

I have a level 4 Armory in my Elven city, and I'm trying to upgrade it to level 5 (that's where it expands from 2x2 to 3x3). I have all the necessary resources, but it keeps saying that I don't have the space in my city for it (please see attached image).

What am I missing or doing wrong?

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 69

Deleted User - 849192770

there is a research that lets you upgrade your workshops farther you need to reseqarch that first its called advanced armory and its towrds the end of chapter 2

Sprite1313

Once you finish the research for it, that button that currently says "research" will change to "move and upgrade". If you were to move it down and to the right, the 3x3 would probably not be red anymore.

Budfudder

there is a research that lets you upgrade your workshops farther you need to reseqarch that first its called advanced armory and its towrds the end of chapter 2
Once you finish the research for it, that button that currently says "research" will change to "move and upgrade". If you were to move it down and to the right, the 3x3 would probably not be red anymore.
Stupid me, thank you both muchly :)