• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Armory what armory? :)

Old Man

Well well .. "Have 1 Armory at level 16 or higher" says the quest. Spiffy ... Haven't had an armory in ages and don't plan to ... :(

Anyone else stuck there? Did you bother going onward w the Orc research anyway?

Ciao,
Old Man

DeletedUser1987

You'll need an armory for Orc research, as the Armory is the building that produces orcs for things.

DeletedUser627

Also, Orcs are required for some upgrades in Orc Age...and perhaps later, given the fact, that we're being offered a Wonder to produce them.

DeletedUser594

All fights in ring 11 require orcs to negotiate or an army to fight.

DeletedUser3312

Hmm. Perhaps I can hobble around this w building the Wonder instead ... Or punt entirely.

You will need more than one armory from what I have read to produce the orcs required to complete the chapter. I do not think that you can get around it. The AW will simply enhance the armory, I don't think it will produce orcs on it own.

Thank you Bobbipiazza for the correction. The AW does give orcs so who knows... a person may have the patience and time to go that route. Best of luck to those that go that way!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser511

I have four and produce an amry at nice speeds to boost what i used on the last tourney.:)