• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Armory

fitress

I there any way to get in to the Armory to collect just one set of completed units? I want to start cooking up a bunch to get a head start on a quest, but will want to collect the first one by itself.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I there any way to get in to the Armory to collect just one set of completed units? I want to start cooking up a bunch to get a head start on a quest, but will want to collect the first one by itself.
Easy answer is no. But if you have Aws that cook troops, that counts, as do crafted or event buildings like the grounds of the orc strategist or valorean valour, which often have enough to finish the smaller quests while saving the barracks for the larger requirements.

fitress

If you have built the training grounds or mercenary camp, you can make troops there too, if you have empty slots, without having to collect the barracks troops that are done.

I dumped some iffy culture and built the Training Grounds. (I chose the Grounds over Mercenary simply because of the smaller footprint). It worked perfectly! It doesn't seem to matter where in the queue it is. I can "cherry pick" the small batches, as long as I enter though the Training Grounds, and it doesn't mess with the big batches. I'm sure the only time I'll use it is for the quests, but it is well worth it.
Again, thanks so much....

P.S. to Mr Soggy - thanks for teaching me the "quote thing"

DeletedUser19483

P.S. to Mr Soggy - thanks for teaching me the "quote thing"
(creepy voice) Yes Soggy teaches all of us...........
But no I have nothing good to add since all of these smart people(rages) answered your question(storms off in a huff)