• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Army Camp tab

DeletedUser6857

I have just begun playing and was reading the Wiki and the Army Camp tab in the game is not the same as the one in the Wiki. I'm not sure what I'm looking at.

In the wiki it shows a number of units (x150) and below that the number of squads (4.2) based on the squad size (36) shown above.

In the game it shows the unit and 64x⬢ with a squad size of 6 shown above. does that mean 10.6 squads of 6? It's not clear the way it is in the screen shown in the Wiki.

Also along the same vein, when I train a slot on the training tab and it is showing Training Size of 6, is it training 6 units or one unit of size 6 . This is a Sword Dancer and the stats say it has a size per unit of 1 and a units per squad of 6.

Gath Of Baal

Under the army camp tab is shows numbers of squads under the portrait of that unit and at the top right of that same screen it shows the individual squad size.. so that means 64 squads of 6 troops in each squad

When training in the barracks it shows individual units being trained and not squads

DeletedUser6857

Under the army camp tab is shows numbers of squads under the portrait of that unit and at the top right of that same screen it shows the individual squad size.. so that means 64 squads of 6 troops in each squad

When training in the barracks it shows individual units being trained and not squads
Thanks, I think I can stop training for now :D

Gath Of Baal

@Wood Wanderer .. The first squad size upgrade you research will cut the number of squads you have in half... If you have the supplies to keep training, I would not stop training your sword dancers and archers, this way every time you research a squad size upgrade you still have a decent number of squads to fight with..
You can never have enough troops, unless inno decides to make you pay and feed and house them.. Then I would cut back on some troops :p

DeletedUser6755

Is the training speed the number of troops per minute?

DeletedUser3507

Yes and its controlled by the level of your barracks.