• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

• Thread starter DeletedUser19554
  • Start date

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
That SoggyShorts guy knows nothing!
The desired set building are chapter dependant
If you are in mana chapters than 2 mana, 2 of each goods and as many sleds as possible is ideal.

As long as you get at least 3 different kinds you (or I) can design a great set since they only need 2 links for full bonus.

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

A few but I won't be in front of a pc for about 24h
It'll change a bit based on what you win anyways, but I'll gladly share designs when I get home, or make a custom one once you have a building list

DeletedUser9261

I feel it will be difficult for me to get the sets in the daily, so what is everyone thought on the grand? I never tried to get all the grand prices before but I am thinking of trying for it this time around...I am just not excited for the outputs compare to the daily sets ...i need mana :O

DeletedUser9601

I feel it will be difficult for me to get the sets in the daily, so what is everyone thought on the grand? I never tried to get all the grand prices before but I am thinking of trying for it this time around...I am just not excited for the outputs compare to the daily sets ...i need mana :O
The grand prizes are always solid. Its just a question of "is there a daily prize or the daily set" that better fits your need.
Last event I went for the 3 grand prizes and the Trading Outpost daily (in part because Trading Outpost fell on a double day thanks to an in-game glitch). This event I'm going for the daily set because I rely heavily on the 2018 spring event prizes for mana (so they're due for an upgrade).
There's no "right" or "wrong." Its just a decision of what is right for your city at its current development point.

SoggyShorts

Curious. Will two of the same building count towards the connections? In other words, if I have one Tree and two stalls touching it, would the tree get the second or third rank bonus?
No, it would not.:(

If you have apple-banana-apple
The banana gets 1 bonus because it is touching one other type of building. 1 apple or 2 apples(or 10), doesn't matter.
Each apple gets 1 bonus as well since they touch a different building type.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
I am not looking at maximizing each building but maximising what I would desire.

the 2 sets on the right side are mana sets, the mana buildings have 2 connections that maximise the mana which is what I am after for those 2 sets.

On the left side are setups that maximize the gain in goods, again any extra's are cool if you get them but not worth it to spend more room at.

Foldedspace

Does each set building have to touch a road? Or can just 1 of them connect to a road as long as the buildings in that set touch each other? I've never done set buildings before but I've gotten a few this time that I want to try to work with. Thanks!

DeletedUser9601

Does each set building have to touch a road? Or can just 1 of them connect to a road as long as the buildings in that set touch each other? I've never done set buildings before but I've gotten a few this time that I want to try to work with. Thanks!
Just 1 building needs to touch the road. That's one of the key benefits of the set buildings (and frankly necessary to offset the downside of some of their wonky shapes).