• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Arrow Keys move City Map

DeletedUser12586

I really like this idea. I play Elvenar on an older hp chromebook and the touchpad isn't the largest nor is it ever-lasting. Even though I have my resolution as large as it can go, and my city views zoomed out, I have to click and drag so many times to play this game. Events with collectible items such as keys or acorns make it even worse, or to occasionally find treasure that pops up. I've found I scroll more when playing the game than I do web browsing. The wear and tear has been measurable since I got my little chromebook two months ago, which is not the fault or cause of Inno, but the making of the computer itself. Having a keyboard function to move across our cities would not only rectify this small issue but make Elvenar players satisfied across the board.