• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Arrow Keys to Scroll in a City

DeletedUser2191

We all know that you can use your arrow keys to scroll across the world map. With the most recent update, we have the new feature of finding the treasure chest.

It would be nice if the ability to scroll through cities could be done with arrows keys versus holding down a mouse button and dragging to move through a city. Maybe this could be implemented for use when we move buildings to rearrange our cities as well.

DeletedUser2424

I often collect things inadvertently when i didn't mean to. S0 yeah... i'd like a way to pan.

DeletedUser1016

We all know that you can use your arrow keys to scroll across the world map. With the most recent update, we have the new feature of finding the treasure chest.

It would be nice if the ability to scroll through cities could be done with arrows keys versus holding down a mouse button and dragging to move through a city. Maybe this could be implemented for use when we move buildings to rearrange our cities as well.

YES...YES....PLEASE. moving about the city using arrow keys would be a great addition and convenience to this game. I use all the short cut keys now, what a great feature; and the arrow key feature recently added in moving about the world map is awsome [to say the least] - so keep up the great work with enhancing game play Inno - it keeps us interested in the game as it becomes more user friendly.

Oh, I know this is another thread, but incremental zooming of cities would also be very valuable to game play, seeing the entire city [instead of just two [2] positions]...Might be asking too much here because it's technically difficult, but hey, you guys can program anything....right! ;)

DeletedUser

incremental zooming of cities would also be very valuable to game play, seeing the entire city [instead of just two [2] positions]

I have not even tried the shortcut keys on the keyboard yet. Seems I must. However I love the idea of the arrow keys to pan in a city. Likewise,
I LOVE the idea of a free zoom feature. It would be very beneficial and helpful in this game.

DeletedUser1016

I have not even tried the shortcut keys on the keyboard yet. Seems I must. However I love the idea of the arrow keys to pan in a city

Oh, yeah, they're a great time saver! Use the "W" & "E" key when visiting neighbors, with one hand you can use your mouse to pick & enter a neighbor city; hit "E" to turn on the help; pick with your mouse the help you want [i.e. polish, coins, etc.]; then hit "W" to go to world map; then use your mouse again to pick the next neighbor.....wash, rinse, repeat!!!! With two [2] fingers & a mouse you can do a 100 plus visits in minutes [really].

Same for collecting goods or supplies: one hand on the mouse to pick a workshop, the other hand with finger on #4 and you can set all your workshops to 3hrs..."pick", #4; "pick, #4; "pick", #4....etc, etc, etc....[very quick]. Then the identical process for collecting all your goods, perhaps #1 or #2 for either 3hrs or 9hrs [respectively]....

Love it....