• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Arrrrrgggghhhhh!

satchmo33

Accidentally sold the initial event evolve-building stage. Am I doomed???? Will it appear again????? Will it be possible to START with the next Evolve-prize?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I got spell fragments out of it this morning when I meant to do the building next to it. That's what I get for waking up too early to do this event. I don't know the answer, but good luck to both of us.

Crow Last Elf

The artifacts need the initial "valentine float" . There is no substitute. However, there is hope...
1. The 19th grand prize is a second "valentine float"
2. I believe after the event, if you don't have the "valentine float", you will be able to craft it in the Magic Academy
3. I've read recently that INNO support may be able to help you out if you accidentally delete a building. I've also read that they will only do this once.

Darielle

The artifacts need the initial "valentine float" . There is no substitute. However, there is hope...
1. The 19th grand prize is a second "valentine float"
2. I believe after the event, if you don't have the "valentine float", you will be able to craft it in the Magic Academy
3. I've read recently that INNO support may be able to help you out if you accidentally delete a building. I've also read that they will only do this once.
Thank you for the info, Crow.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Unless you want to put the building out during the event and level it as you go, just wait til after the event and craft it in the Magic Academy when it eventually shows up for you.

Oh, and from what other people have said in the past, the Support team will just tell you the building that was accidentally deleted/sold cannot be replaced by Inno.

Darielle

Unless you want to put the building out during the event and level it as you go, just wait til after the event and craft it in the Magic Academy when it eventually shows up for you.

Oh, and from what other people have said in the past, the Support team will just tell you the building that was accidentally deleted/sold cannot be replaced by Inno.
Yeah, I really didn't want to put it out when I don't have the upgrades for it. It's a bloated building with too little going for it at the first level, and I don't have the space. I tend to wonder if it's any good even leveled up, but I think I'll go ahead an do that when it's craftable. thanks.

hvariidh gwendrot

i had a bldg replaced by inno that was accidentally deleted and they said it's a one time thing .. but evolving bldgs can be crafted in MA so i would use your ask for a better bldg )

DeletedUser20769

I accidentally deleted a building recently and inno said sorry but their policy was that they don’t replace deleted buildings unless it was a problem on their part.

Darielle

i had a bldg replaced by inno that was accidentally deleted and they said it's a one time thing .. but evolving bldgs can be crafted in MA so i would use your ask for a better bldg )
That's a very good point. I wouldn't want to ask for a low value building.