• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Art From The Game

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Well...we can't let a perfectly good Artists Corner thread go to waste, can we?
New game: Put your high tech photoshopping away! Paint/Draw/Butcher the Elvenar splashscreen in Paint (or whatever comes with iOS/MacOS) and find out how much @KingOlaf will pay for your masterpiece. Is your masterpiece worth the $BUY$ or is it only worth only 1/2000 of a penny, less than a clipped coupon from the Sunday papers? Will KingOlaf even return to see a new art gallery in his thread? Tune in for the next episode of Artists Corner Shenanigans...
buried-in-paint.png

Myne

Oh Wise One
Well...we can't let a perfectly good Artists Corner thread go to waste, can we?
New game: Put your high tech photoshopping away! Paint/Draw/Butcher the Elvenar splashscreen in Paint (or whatever comes with iOS/MacOS) and find out how much @KingOlaf will pay for your masterpiece. Is your masterpiece worth the $BUY$ or is it only worth only 1/2000 of a penny, less than a clipped coupon from the Sunday papers? Will KingOlaf even return to see a new art gallery in his thread? Tune in for the next episode of Artists Corner Shenanigans...
buried-in-paint.png

You did good. I am too embarrassed to try it because every other time I have it looks like what my grandson calls scribble scritching. lol

crackie

I am too embarrassed to try it because every other time I have it looks like what my grandson calls scribble scritching. lol
Nonsense! Don’t be embarrassed. Scribble scritching is the point! If yours MS Paint art piece came out looking like Inno’s, then you’ve clearly not had enough wine before or during your painting session! It also wouldn’t be shenanigans if your piece is a Michaelango. Besides, you can’t win KingOlaf’s big bucks unless you have an entry for him to buy! I’m going to tape a three drinks minimum sign (in comic sans) to the Artists Corner sign when helya is not looking.

@muffy. I will anticipate you need more time with yours bc your tiny T-Rex hands might have a hard time reaching the table with the crayons. Maybe a longer paintbrush or spray paint might be better mediums for you. But put the jagerbombs grenades away. This is a classy art gallery! Champagne flutes, or at least that’s what happens in movies since I’ve never been to an actual art show. There are also probably two spooks exchanging classified info while pretending to be discussing art. They always do that stuff at museums and stuff.

@Sir Squirrel You seem like the type that will put paint yourself in a body suit and then swing yourself into a canvas by rope. @Ihrlaen does her art on the top of your cars and on your windshields. :D

crackie

The big wallpaper images that load when the game starts or when you change from city view to map view, etc.

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
@crackie Oh ok so any of those......gotcha missy !!!!!!
Thank you for you deep thoughtful consideration of my tiny arms....thus needing a bit of time !!!! LOL

crackie

Ooooo, watercolor mixed with oil? I like the perspective. Yeah, who cares about humans. They can stay out of the story. I also like what you did with the hair on the golem. Instead of a messy combover, you gave him a XMAS tree horn.