• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Art Issue: Layer alteration visible in Gingerbread House evolution (lvl 8)

OIM20

Access details:
Version: v1.136.4-(0acbfbb) - html5 (2021-08-19 15:02)
World: Sinya Arda
Browser: Firefox 91.0.2 (64-bit)
Mobile App: Version 1.136.1-d4baf06-256
Screen resolution: 2560 x 1600
Account name: OIM20
:elf:
Reproducibility: 5/5 (happens always)

Active quests:
  • "Remember the Fratricidal War"
  • "Grand Training Areas"
Current situation: On the browser, there is a black line encircling the animation on the Gingerbread House at Chapter IV, level 8. (Yes, I noticed the square profile image too. That's a separate issue though.)

Expected situation: There should be no black squiggle showing where the layer was altered. It should appear as it does in the app screen.

Reproduction steps:
Build Gingerbread House. Evolve to Level 8. I'm not sure if the chapter has an effect on the issue. (Also, I didn't pay attention to earlier levels, so the issue may exist in the artwork there as well.)

Screens:
27 Aug 2021 GH Sinya Browser.jpg
27 Aug 2021 GH Sinya Mobile.jpg

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I'm blind apparently, so I need arrows, or a highlight, or something (hit me over the head with it maybe) to see what you're referring to.

OIM20

I've left it full size this time and drawn an arrow at the bottom of the black squiggle.

I circled the animated layer in both images though.
27 Aug 2021 GH Sinya Browser.jpg
27 Aug 2021 GH Sinya Mobile.jpg

OIM20

Didn't think it would be. :) Still thought y'all should know about it. :D

*sets down plate of sweets after looking around for Soggy*

OIM20

This was fun! Playing find the difference between these two pics. :D
:) I am happy to have been able to amuse you. ;)
__________________________________________________​
@helya - it's not limited to Sinya Arda or to the GH.
Elcysandir, Genie and chapter 6 Crab Hotel also have it. See videos, passcode is "old_art_layers". You'll need to view them in full screen mode to see the existence/absence of lines. And they're harder to see on the Crab Hotel.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
2 things I need from you @OIM20
1. Is this happening still after the update (some graphical issues were corrected)
2. What do you have your browser zoom set to?

OIM20

Just to make sure, I checked the version: v1.137.2-(b5d0ba0) - html5 (2021-09-02 09:31)

The lines showing the animation layers on the older art pieces are still visible in the browser (Firefox 91.0.2)

My browser zoom itself is set to default at 100%. I am "zoomed in" on the city via the mouse wheel in the videos and images.