• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Arthuralon seeking new members to join up

Kitralvia

I am the arch-mage of Arthuralon. I do require that you participate in tourneys and in fellowship events as well as visit with your fellow members as much as you can. I need members that want to play as often as they can and help out as much as they can. Please read the overview of the fellowship and see if we are a

Deleted User - 4358892

please post the overview of your fs.
I am boosted in plank and scroll. I kick butt in tourneys. I'm nearing the end of chapter two.

Kitralvia

please post the overview of your fs.
I am boosted in plank and scroll. I kick butt in tourneys. I'm nearing the end of chapter two.
So I'm not sure that you got the post I sent you about the overview for the fellowship or not. But please visit the fellowship and read it. I am trying to get some recruits that actually want the fellowship to succeed.

Kitralvia

So I'm not sure that you got the post I sent you about the overview for the fellowship or not. But please visit the fellowship and read it. I am trying to get some recruits that actually want the fellowship to succeed.
Oh and please submit your name for joining and I'll visit you and more than likely admit you to the fellowship. thanks.