• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Artifact Purchase/Trade

Spiri Moonshadow

I was so excited to see the Black Friday deals for Gingerbread Mansion and Mermaids Paradise, but these “deals” are way expensive, especially if you only need one or two more artifacts to complete evolving a building.

Has any thought been given to allowing players to purchase individual artifacts? Perhaps something like one artifact of your choice for $5 or three for $10? I know I’d drop a few dollars in order to evolve a couple buildings for which I didn’t get all the artifacts I needed. And more income for Inno is more income for Inno.

Another option could be an artifact trader. I know I’m not the only person with excess artifacts of varying types. Would love to be able to trade any combination of three artifacts for one specific artifact I needed.

Thanks for your consideration!
~Spiri Moonshadow

Last edited: