• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Artifact

Mohsin Raza

I suggest to elevar that please allow to generate artifacts from magic acdemy. If anybody not get all artifacts from event so he will get from magic acdemy

Regards
Mohsin Raza

AtaguS

Hi Mohsin, this idea has been put out there and multiple threads talk about this, and similar ideas for how players can continue to evolve their buildings - or evolve new buildings crafted in the academy. So far, no luck. However I have heard talk on the forum of gaining old phoenix artifcats (up to 3) in the upcoming Spring event. So there will be hope of getting some things evolved. I'd suggest also weighing in on some of the posts out there about this topic to keep getting your voice heard!

Deleted User - 1178646

I suggest to elevar that please allow to generate artifacts from magic acdemy. If anybody not get all artifacts from event so he will get from magic acdemy

Regards
Mohsin Raza

If that was possible then no one would be spending money anymore on events,
Events is one of the pillars on which elvenar floats economically, removing that pillar might make it impossible to play elevenar at all.

So such a thing will not happen (at least for a long long while)