• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Artifacts for Evolving Buildings ...

DeletedUser7163

Could we maybe get an artifact swap going?

For instance, I have one fully evolved (level 10) Mermaids Paradise, and EIGHT unused Mermaid Artifacts. I'd love to swap those artifacts for the Stonehenge Artifacts - I need four to completely evolve my Stonehenge to level 10. Having the ability to craft the evolveable (?) buildings in the Magic Academy, but not being able to evolve them is pointless, and frustrating.

NightshadeCS

There have been several threads in the past asking for a way to convert artifacts, or for a generic artifact to use for evolving any building. The reply is usually that the developers intended for these buildings and their artifacts to be unique and for it to be at least some challenge to evolve them to level 10.

I think the response here would be something like....You have one level 10, don't get greedy. :) I think they also regret providing unlimited quests in some of those events, since it allowed people to get too many prizes, skewing our expectations somewhat.

I personally feel that the devs threw us a bone by allowing conversions between the 2019 and 2020 phoenix artifacts. I am not so optimistic that they will help us out with the other evolving buildings. It is possible though, that we may see a revisit of the Stonehenge event and be able to get artifacts for that one. <shrug>

InMyTree

I find it a challenge more often than not to be able to fully evolve to level 10. It is very frustrating. They may want to give us a challenge & they do but at the very least if we are allowed to switch up Fire Phoenix artifacts for Coldfire artifacts then why not be able to make artifacts with any of the ones we have? Or perhaps have an event with all different artifacts we can win.
We all know how precious our space is in this game & while it is just a game it’s something I play for pure enjoyment & stress relief. I’ve left other games when the frustration outweighs the enjoyment & ive stuck with this game for a long while now. We should all be able to finish buildings we decide to put into our cities & the powers that be can make it happen.

DeletedUser7163

There have been several threads in the past asking for a way to convert artifacts, or for a generic artifact to use for evolving any building. The reply is usually that the developers intended for these buildings and their artifacts to be unique and for it to be at least some challenge to evolve them to level 10.

I think the response here would be something like....You have one level 10, don't get greedy. :) I think they also regret providing unlimited quests in some of those events, since it allowed people to get too many prizes, skewing our expectations somewhat.

I personally feel that the devs threw us a bone by allowing conversions between the 2019 and 2020 phoenix artifacts. I am not so optimistic that they will help us out with the other evolving buildings. It is possible though, that we may see a revisit of the Stonehenge event and be able to get artifacts for that one. <shrug>
► If you re-read my original post, I don't want two level 10 Mermaid's. I'd like to convert the eight extra Mermaid Artifacts to upgrade my Stonehenge.

Also, I understand that these events are money making ventures for INNO. I do not begrudge them that. I just wish that the prices of the extra essence was a tad more reasonable. Or that the quests were more closely commensurate with the amount of essence needed to actually fully evolve the buildings. I'm a player who routinely buys diamonds because I firmly believe in supporting the game and it's developers, but I've got to be reasonable and responsible with the limited purchase power that I have. I feel certain that most people feel similarly.

NightshadeCS

► If you re-read my original post, I don't want two level 10 Mermaid's. I'd like to convert the eight extra Mermaid Artifacts to upgrade my Stonehenge.

I didn't misunderstand you. I simply think the expectation that everyone should be able to get an evolving building to level 10 every time is erroneous. Just as in the great and distant past when people had to spend a little money, or have exceptional drive and luck combined, to get the third grand prize, the same factors apply in getting a building to level 10.

Fofe

I suggest buying evolution level of feeding effect buildings (for example Fire Phoenix) for diamonds.

Gylldor

I wish there were a way to acquire evolving spells for the evolving buildings that come through the MA. I crafted a Mermaids Paradise because I like the aesthetics. I also crafted a Panda Bear for the same reason. Both are stage 1 & it would be great to move them up a stage once in a while. Not asking for stage 10, just occasional development.

I was not playing yet when the Fire Phoenix was an event building. I thought the CF Phoenix from the recent Phoenix event was a bit of a dud - didn’t want it at all. However I used all the evolving spells I won during that event (trading 2 for 1 in the MA) to get enough evolving spells to take a Fire Phoenix I crafted up to stage 6. I worked quite hard to get there and was pleased with that outcome.

The May festival event had some interesting buildings from former events (it’s fun to look back once in a while; I also love history) - I thought that was truly marvelous!! I don’t have room yet for the 2d Festive May Tree I earned, but it was nice to have the opportunity to earn a second.

I hope the developers continue some of this trend & bring a more interesting & useful stream of recipes to the MA in the future. The MA could be an exciting place to spend resources.

Kriis

The trend of allowing players a chance to get multiple of the same buildings makes it any easy way for the devs to build a good budget for creating new content; I see this continuing for the life of the game on certain events.

Beatleguise

I have no problem with unique and rare buildings. But if the artifacts are not going to be available, then the buildings shouldnt be in the Magic Academy. As a new player , you just see something that sounds cool. so you get it. And they are not cheap.... Only to find out there is no way to evolve it.

Pheryll

Set Designer
I have no problem with unique and rare buildings. But if the artifacts are not going to be available, then the buildings shouldnt be in the Magic Academy. As a new player , you just see something that sounds cool. so you get it. And they are not cheap.... Only to find out there is no way to evolve it.

I have brought up this point mulitiple times. As the number of evolving buildings in the MA increases, the probability of new players getting a desirable building decreases, and new players have a severe disadvantage at crafting until they are able to spend a boat load of CC and spell fragments to craft all the evolving buildings and let them sit in their inventory as placeholders.

DeletedUser3220

I have brought up this point mulitiple times. As the number of evolving buildings in the MA increases, the probability of new players getting a desirable building decreases, and new players have a severe disadvantage at crafting until they are able to spend a boat load of CC and spell fragments to craft all the evolving buildings and let them sit in their inventory as placeholders.
I agree here! I didn't realize there was a thread made of this subject before I posted one. Please, read my Trading Artifacts thread. And post your 2 cents of you'd like. Thanks!