• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Artifacts to evolve Witch Hut

Porcinus

I hung onto this building at level 8 for a year, hoping that next Halloween the witch hats would be available again but i see they arent :(
Please consider adding a two-into-one crafting task like you have for bears or phoenixes, for the witch summoning circles and/or other artifacts so we can evolve Witch Huts. Alternatively, add Witch Hats to the Spire for awhile.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
They will be in the Spire when their turn comes around. Every artifact is getting about 6 weeks in the Spire and they are going in original release order, so something like 3 or 4 months from now the witch hut artifacts will make it there.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I hung onto this building at level 8 for a year, hoping that next Halloween the witch hats would be available again but i see they arent
Are you considering chucking it if you don't get it past level 8? :eek:
It gives froggies, which aren't available until pretty late game! And if you're a caterista, it gives Orcs. I sacrificed my accidentally deleted Owl in case I need Support to restore this more important and precious building.

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Are you considering chucking it if you don't get it past level 8? :eek:
It gives froggies, which aren't available until pretty late game! And if you're a caterista, it gives Orcs.
I've had my level 4 (second) hut placed in my city for a year with no regrets. It's that good.
Edit: I lied. I regret not spending diamonds to get another artifact or 2.