• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

ARTIFACTS

DeletedUser18830

2020-09-20 14:22:50
I have all of these older artifacts and I do not have enough to completely upgrade the buildings I want to upgrade. Please create a BETTER WAY to obtain ENOUGH OF ALL OF THE OLDER ARTIFACTS so people can not only put out ALL of the buildings we have won in your events, but also max upgrade ALL of them as well!!! I Know I’m not the only one in this situation, because I see it talked about often enough on Facebook and in various other places, as well as within my Fellowship. We NEED much BETTER WAYS to obtain ALL the older artifacts. I Really would like to be able to USE All of the buildings that I have one in all of the events since I started! But you must make it possible for me to obtain all of the different artifacts for each of the different types of buildings so I can upgrade each and every one of them! Otherwise they are a complete waste for me and everybody else who has spent the time and energy and money trying to win them!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Perhaps the simplest answer is a recipe for smashing old artifacts into artifact shards that can be forged into a universal artifact. Like broken rune shards if you don't have enough a diamond option could be available.
This would provide the options of patience, decision-making, or skipping it with money. Basically the whole concept of F2P games.