• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Artifacts

AussieChick

Looking for others to chime in on my thoughts. I work hard through questlines to complete things like the
RISE OF THE PHOENIX CULT 2021
I build the evolving building.

If I am short an artifact to complete the evolving building up to level 10, I help alongside the fellowship in the FA to win the one or two I am missing.
Now they are giving them as prizes in the Spire.
I now have 8 spare Stonehenge Artifacts when I already have a fully upgraded Stonehenge.
So not only am I getting Fragments I don't need. (I have 387,000)
Now I am winning Artifacts I don't need.
Makes it not worth winning the quest line when the prize is on offer through the spire.

Iyapo1

Makes it not worth winning the quest line when the prize is on offer through the spire.

The events are voluntary. If you dont think they are worth the effort and you would rather wait a year or so to get new evolving buildings then dont do the events.

AussieChick

As is the spire, but I would prefer not to double up on the prizes! If something is too easy to get, it loses its worth. Just my opinion.

Alpha Lyrae

I understand your frustration. In my main city, I have all of the fully evolved buildings for which the spire will be providing artifacts that I won't need for the foreseeable future. However, in my newer city, I'm excited for an opportunity to evolve buildings that I don't currently have. I still find the other spire rewards with the effort. No question. Also, I'm ever hopeful that there will be a use for all of these artifacts that I don't need. *Fingers crossed*

The Unbeliever

FYI, in Ideas and Suggestions, there is currently a vote being taken for having a Spire shop relating to artifacts. Maybe check it out and give your input.
Rather than a 'Spire Shop' to swap out artifacts, a better & far more sustainable idea would be to simply allow players to craft a second Lv1 base building in the MA *IF* they already have a Lv10 + 9+ artifacts in their inventory/city.

At least this way players are again given options & strategies to choose from, but well, we know the devs don't like players thinking for themselves, so, that'll obviously never happen! :p

CrusaderMichael

Rather than a 'Spire Shop' to swap out artifacts, a better & far more sustainable idea would be to simply allow players to craft a second Lv1 base building in the MA *IF* they already have a Lv10 + 9+ artifacts in their inventory/city.

At least this way players are again given options & strategies to choose from, but well, we know the devs don't like players thinking for themselves, so, that'll obviously never happen! :p

Yeah you got it... you're asking for more options and strategies in a game that refuses to let you create a particular building in more than one direction.

More options don't seem high on their 6 year old to do list.

(please say dwarf chapter is fun, and that dwarves are small enough to juggle)

The Unbeliever

Yeah you got it... you're asking for more options and strategies in a game that refuses to let you create a particular building in more than one direction.

More options don't seem high on their 6 year old to do list.

(please say dwarf chapter is fun, and that dwarves are small enough to juggle)
Sure they're small, but I wouldn't want to try and heft those beefy boyz. :p