• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ashen phoenix artifacts

Huor

Does anyone know if they may bring back the two for one ashen to regular phoenix exchange in the ma? Would sure like to have an artifact for my fire phoenix! It's a blood bath out there.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Nope. Those two for one recipes are only ever for during the event and through the following FA, when there is one. In about another year, the Ashen should get it's turn in the Spire and then get the recipe that costs blueprints added back to the MA. But since you want the original Phoenix artifacts, it is either the recipe for blueprints or hope they are put in the Spire again during next Spring's Phoenix event, like they were this year.

Gladiola

You can get the recipe for the phoenix artifacts converted from blueprints, and if you don't have blueprints you can substitute diamonds, so even people not in 10-chest fellowships can get those artifacts using diamonds from the Spire, MA, and other sources.

I have a level 10 fire phoenix that I got partially from converted Ashen Phoenix artifacts (3 of the 9 levels) but also from those blueprint conversion recipes.

Dew Spinner

You can get the recipe for the phoenix artifacts converted from blueprints, and if you don't have blueprints you can substitute diamonds, so even people not in 10-chest fellowships can get those artifacts using diamonds from the Spire, MA, and other sources.

I have a level 10 fire phoenix that I got partially from converted Ashen Phoenix artifacts (3 of the 9 levels) but also from those blueprint conversion recipes.
Yes that's true but it would take a long time. You can get 1 Blueprint a week, if in a 10 chest FS and 300 or so diamonds from the Spire, if in a Gold Spire FS, and possibly 500 diamonds from the MA but you don't always get that every other time it is offered. If you take out the 1 Blueprint a week or the Gold Spire FS diamonds or getting diamonds from the MA or some or all of them, someone is looking at a pretty long time. Then on top of all of that you have to wait for the recipe to show up in the MA.

Last edited:

Aritra

Phoenix artifact just showed in current MA rotation...
(don't need it, though--only phoenix I have is ashen and he's fully evolved...
although, wouldn't mind a storm and/or aureate if I get the opportunity--but not enough BP/diamonds to pick up that artifact for later)

Last edited:

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Yes that's true but it would take a long time. You can get 1 Blueprint a week, if in a 10 chest FS and 300 or so diamonds from the Spire, if in a Gold Spire FS, and possibly 500 diamonds from the MA but you don't always get that every other time it is offered. If you take out the 1 Blueprint a week or the Gold Spire FS diamonds or getting diamonds from the MA or some or all of them, someone is looking at a pretty long time. Then on top of all of that you have to wait for the recipe to show up in the MA.
Everything you say is absolutely true. But it is also true that a fully evolved Fire Phoenix is the best, most powerful building in the game for a combat oriented player. I already have stage 10 Fire Phoenixes in all 3 of my cities. However if I did not already have them, then getting them would be my #1 priority in the entire game. I would use every Blueprint I won and spend every diamond I won until I had enough Phoenix artifacts to fully evolve Fire Phoenix. It is THAT good.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
hmmm, and my plan was split between arorate and fire,
and get both to stage 7 ... does the xtra 15% matter that much ?
Do you mainly fight or do you mainly cater? If you mainly fight then yes, 15% extra damage for every single unit you have matters that much! Let me put it this way: a level 30 Needles gives all your light range units +40% damage. Level 30 Dragon Abbey gives all your mage units +40% extra damage. Level 30 Victory Springs gives all light melee units +40 damage. Level 30 Hero's Forge gives all heavy melee units +40 extra damage. And finally a level 30 Temple of the Toads will give all your heavy ranged units a 40% bonus.

By comparison, a fully evolved stage 10 Fire Phoenix gives a 50% bonus to every single troop you have. This means it gives a 25% better bonus than 5 different level 30 AWs **combined**.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
hmmm, and my plan was split between arorate and fire,
and get both to stage 7 ... does the xtra 15% matter that much ?

I have a level 10 Fire in my US city and a level 4 Fire in my Beta city. I can do the same 4000 tourney points in both with not much difference. Where the level 10 makes a huge difference is the Spire, where the enemy troops are more random and that extra 30% damage keeps me from losing those 2 and 3-stage fights.

Also, a fed Storm is better than Aureate, if you use a lot of MM enchantments, but Aureate is better if you just want the 48-hour production.