• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ashen phoenix formula question

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
question on the ashen phoenix feeding effect.
At lvl 10, it gives a boost of 2% to the reward currency. If i recall correctly, its rounded up. ( i think?)

So if a quest gave 59 currency reward, it would be 59*.02=1.18 rounded up = 2 extra currency.

What im wondering is how does that equation work if you have two of those ashen phoenix's at lvl 10.
Would it be (59*.02)rounded + (59*.02)rounded ; 1.18 rounded=2 So 2+2=4 bonus currency.
Or (59*.04)rounded = 2.36rounded = 3 currency.
or something else?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I have two of them in my city, but I can't look at it during this event because the quest rewards do not go over 50 before the event ends. I vaguely remember getting 4 extra in the past, but I can't remember how high the currency amount had to be to get that.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
I have two of them in my city, but I can't look at it during this event because the quest rewards do not go over 50 before the event ends. I vaguely remember getting 4 extra in the past, but I can't remember how high the currency amount had to be to get that.
the 59 was just a random number. Im just interested in how it calculates two phoenix bonuses active at the same time.
But your right, i missed that detail. Im on the last stretch of quests now as well. Reward is only 39 currency. So both formula versions would still yield 2 bonus currency.

If it is rounded up, then the quest reward would have to be 51 or higher for each of the two formulas to yield a different result.
curency.jpg

Talaedraiia

I have one feed Ashen in chapter 17 and only getting 30 points for each quest. Shouldn’t I be getting more?

Lady Dastardly

@Talaedraiia it depends on what quest number you are on. You should be getting 1 extra currency for each quest, so if you are on the quests numbered 16 - 21 then receiving 30 on collection would be correct as those quests are worth 29 currency normally. Quest 22 is worth 30 currency normally, so you should receive 31. None of the quests in this event give more than 50 currency as a reward, so you will only get 1 extra currency for each quest completed this time.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
I have one feed Ashen in chapter 17 and only getting 30 points for each quest. Shouldn’t I be getting more?
At evolution lvl 10 and fed, it gives a bonus of 2% of the quests rewards currency. So if the quest is reward 29 currency, then 29* 0.02=0.58. But its rounded up to 1. SO you get 1 extra currency added on to that original 29. Thus 30 total.

Mathematically, it would take a base reward of 51 currency reward for that 2% to reach 1.02 (Rounded up to 2 currency). I honestly dont recall if the quests over the years got that high per quest or not.