• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

-=Ashen Phoenix=- seeking new members! Blueprints in hand and ready to share. -=FULL=-

Ihrlaen

Born under the sign of the Ashen Phoenix, we are a fellowship of equals looking to expand our ranks and reach our fullest potential! One spot ready and waiting.

We strongly encourage cities to use only their boosted goods to expand our trading network. Got marble+silk? We are looking for you!

Even though we are a casual group, we clear the 10th chest in the Tournaments and collecting blueprints while achieving Silver Spire! We also achieved all three chests in the most recent adventure.

Feel free to reach out here or in game. Take care of each other and have fun :)

Ihrlaen
Archmage of -=Ashen Phoenix=-

Last edited:

DeletedUser28818

Are you still looking for players? I’m chapter 2 have marble has a boost and once I reach tier 2 crystal I’ll have crystal has a boost.

DeletedUser28818

I’ll join once the tournament is over and the prizes rewarded. I’m in FS now that doesn’t seem to need my small offering.

Quasar Casius

Are you still taking new people? I just started lvl 7. The people in my fellowship haven't done a decent job of passing on the game info as they have learned it.