• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Updated recruitment thread

DeletedUser28818

Are you still looking for players? I’m chapter 2 have marble has a boost and once I reach tier 2 crystal I’ll have crystal has a boost.

DeletedUser28818

I’ll join once the tournament is over and the prizes rewarded. I’m in FS now that doesn’t seem to need my small offering.

Quasar Casius

Are you still taking new people? I just started lvl 7. The people in my fellowship haven't done a decent job of passing on the game info as they have learned it.

Ihrlaen

Recruiting is now closed but thank you very much for your interest! Please message me if you would like to get on our waiting list. I will send out messages the moment a new position becomes available.

Ihrlaen

Two spots open and the original post is updated! (Including our position on snacks)

Thank you and we hope to talk to you soon.

BrinDarby

why did you name your FS after a building ???
I constantly have to tell myself...... No, that thread
isn't about the building, its a FS..... very confusing.