• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ask Timon and Rike! (Questions we'd like answered in the next Q&A)

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Q. Can't you show boosted relics next to each Fellowship member's name?

One of my Facebook group suggested this!

upload_2017-6-12_15-32-39.png

More Admin Tools would certainly make the lives of ArchMages and Mages easier!!
Like a tracker of daily visits and trading activity that works - since the 'pink-hands, golden-hands' thing is out of order all the time...
:-

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-12_15-32-15.png
    upload_2017-6-12_15-32-15.png
    382.8 KB · Views: 82

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence

View attachment 2032

Like a tracker of daily visits and trading activity that works - since the 'pink-hands, golden-hands' thing is out of order all the time...
Excellent idea! while they're at it, why not add chapter as well?
fs page.png

And NOT just for FS, but for everyone so that we make recruiting 100x easier.

(note: yes, the top player in that example has a score of 18K and is in chapter 9. If you don't get to chapter 9 before 20k score it's because you failed and should feel bad)

DeletedUser6372

Q: For players without Fellowships, who click on the 'find a fellowship' button where the fellowship chat is when you are in one, can it at least filter for Fellowships who are actively recruiting, or filter out the one-person fellowships at least?

I had addressed this much more comprehensively in a professionally styled proposal I submitted to the ideas and suggestions forum which received overall approval from experienced players. However, if the proposed changes are too much, can we at the very least, try to get players and fellowships recruiting players together without so many hoops to jump through?

edeba

Absolutely love this idea.

View attachment 2032

Was there going to be a way to store more than 10 broken shards/runes? I love that we can see how many by scrolling over the AW icon at the bottom now, but it would be nice to be able to have all that we earn.

Thistleknot

I know this one has been bounced around before, but here I go again:

Q: Would the developers please add a button or tab that shows all Ancient Wonders that I have invested in?

This would help me manage and track where I have invested KP and allow me easier knowledge if I want to invest more.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Q. Why not more Diamond prizes on the Fanpage?

Hi!
Why not give more Diamond prizes on the Fanpage?
Look at this one you posted?:
19260608_1377845695637991_1311734146987846308_n.jpg

It is a nice idea - asking people to say which Halflings field crop they would prefer.
So why not chuck in a few packages of 50 Diamonds?
It cost nothing to give them away
It creates massive goodwill from the players towards the designers
It get people used to recieving and using Diamonds - so they are more likely to continue using the shop.

It would be a win-win situation for all!

:)

DeletedUser9174

What can we do about the extra runes that we collect. We can't place them in another AW. Like in my golden abyss... I have 10 extra... I can't really build another one... It just seems that on some of the quests... you get ones you don't need.

DeletedUser3356

Question: Could Inno create a Games Gift Card, that could be sold at retailers like Walmart, etc.?

The card would be used as a "monetary" credit, usable for ALL the Inno games, regardless of what each game specifically sells or requires, much like Zynga sells, their card can be used for Farmville or any of their other games that generate income...

This could be a HUGE source of income for Inno, having worked in retail electronics, there are many "computer illiterate" customers with children and/or grandchildren, who are looking for something to gift them that THEY will like, without having to know anything about the gaming world..

--regards
Rabid Hoojib

Gath Of Baal

What can we do about the extra runes that we collect. We can't place them in another AW. Like in my golden abyss... I have 10 extra... I can't really build another one... It just seems that on some of the quests... you get ones you don't need

For every 5 levels you upgrade your wonder, you will need to fill the wheel back up to be able to upgrade it further.. So if you plan to keep that particular wonder, the runes are not excess until you max level it first..

Now if you have excess runes on a wonder you do not want to place in your city, simply place it, then sell it once its built.. This way you can fill the wheel up again with the excess runes and in the process break more runes to use in other wonder you might want.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
What can we do about the extra runes that we collect. We can't place them in another AW. Like in my golden abyss... I have 10 extra... I can't really build another one... It just seems that on some of the quests... you get ones you don't need.

Hi Joshua!
The Wonders that you really want to keep - you will need the shards to upgrade them; every 5th upgrade uses shards not knowledge points. Apparently Wonders will eventually go as high as level 30!
the wonders you don't want - sell them, and then you can rebuild the rune ring - and the shards that break, you can use the fragments to forge runes for Wonders that you DO want to keep.

It is not a good idea to have more than six Wonders! It is a waste of space to have a whole lot of low-level wonders. You would not have a low level residence or workshop in your city; Wonders are no different!
Unmaxed means wasted space...
:)

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
It is not a good idea to have more than six Wonders! It is a waste of space to have a whole lot of low-level wonders.
While this can be true in some cases, many wonders out perform their conterparts even at level 1.
For example: Even if kept at level 1, the Endless Excavation, Tomb of Secrets, and Prosperity towers provide more supplies per square than a max level workshop does once you factor in the population that workshops require.
Other wonders if modestly levelled (level 2 or 3) like the Shrine of Shrewdy Shrooms can replace 1 armory for training size and with a much smaller footprint (again factoring in the population needed for an armory)
And those examples are before you consider the main bonuses of those buildings like extra KP and troops for free.

Of course having many level 10 wonders is better than many level 1 wonders, but only a few are inefficient at any level.

DeletedUser2947

Q2. Is there any plans to increase the relic boost above 700%?

Q3. Are you considering re-tweaking the Sorceress?

Hi!
This used to be a really powerful unit.
Then you rebalanced her - and now she is almost worse than useless - I never use mine any longer.
Are you aware of this - and will you perhaps fix it?
Thanks!!

Q4. Player Migration - outward movement

Hi!

My understanding of player movement is that cities inactive for a month, below a certain level, without Diamonds on the books, are flagged for removal, and removed weekly.
We were told that active players would move towards the center of the map, and inactive cities should drift with time towards the map's edge.
Most of my friends and Facebook members report that they do not see this happening - after the initial movement several months back, inactive cities just stay put.
We have been told that cities are flagged for movement - but it is only possible to move a small number at a time...

Could you please explain this works, so I can tell our Facebook group? It is a question that is asked often!
By which mechanism would the outward movement happen?

Thanks!!

DeletedUser2947

Coins, coins, coins, and inactives. Those are my neighbors.

Send inactives to Mars or Venus. It would not be tough to put retirees into suburban areas with pretty shuffle board courts.

If inactives come to play somewhat daily for a month move them.

I get disgusted and ready to leave this game every time I have to go to the map. Doing rounds is a joke. 25% are building their MH, a house or two, and there is nothing to click. You want my money and you can't respect my time. How's that working for you?

Spoiler (sorry, I don't do graphics)

Cities with the words INACTIVE at the top of them. They get to play shuffleboard too. Get a move on!

Martina1350

I thought it would be nice to have a dedicated exclusive Thread where we could post questions we would like Timon to answer in the next Q&A session - instead of the Unicorns and Rotation and Storage that usually drift in!

18740484_10209215039953695_4358338686859158494_n.jpg

Elvenar Platinum Leaf is a public Facebook group with 3500 members, with hundreds of
items of Elvenar facts, as well as a growing collection of videos.
You and your fellowship are welcome to join!
Question: What are the current technical requirements to play Elvenar (memory, browsers, etc.)?

DeletedUser3356

Here's an improvement to the game system I'd like to see...

An addition for the power player: Namely, a macro that allows you to:

Collect Taxes - one touch allows you to collect all available taxes (disabled if none available or collectable)

Collect Goods - one touch allows you to collect all workshop goods (disabled if none available or collectable)

Collect Manufactured Goods - one touch allows you to collect all factory goods (disabled if none available or collectable)

Task Goods - one touch allows you to set a 1hr/3hr/9hr/1day cycle on all workshops

Task Manufactured goods - one touch allows you to set a 3hr/9hr/1day/2day cycle on all manufacturies* (coins & goods must be available)

Now, the real reasoning behind this, other than ease of use, is that this SMALL macro could be used on a cell phone/wireless device, as graphics aren't necessary... Imagine, being able to tend to your basic operations while away from your computer!

Ideas or Suggestions on how this could be done? ...and, GO!

--regards
Rabid Hoojib

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Q. What about a Double-click F HotKey?
One of our Facebook group, Bas van Hoorn, is a programmer - he suggested this good idea!

When one uses HotKeys for visits, one does the F+E or W+E with the right hand and the mouse-clicking with the right.
On the Fellowship page, it is a hassle to go to page two or three - the F key always drops you on page 1.
It is awkward to take your hand off the mouse to hit the < and > arrows, or to use the mouse to do this.

How about another F click to take you to page 2, and yet another to page 3?