• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Audio not playing/ playing correct music in areas

Jiji Troujepeux

Browser: Safari Version 13.0.5 (15608.5.11)
Computer: Mac OS Catalina 10.15.3, Retina 5K 27 Inch 2017. 3.4 Gz Quad Core intel i5, 8 gb 2400 Hmz DDR4, Radeon Pro 570 4 GB
Username: Lunarsphynx
Race: Elves
Server: Ceravyn

Recreate bug:
Select the world map
Select a providence
Select "fight" and fight the encounter (audio will come back on at this point)
Return to world map and audio will play world map/tournament music
Return to home map, audio will not update and play Elven music
Return to world map, audio will 4/5 times restart with world map music
Return to home map, audio will 3/5 times update to elven music and overlap with another audio track of the Elven music or world map music

In short: 5/5 times when I log into the game there is no audio an the only way to trigger the audio is by fighting in a providence. After the audio comes back on it will consistently play the world map/tournament music but will rarely switch to the Elven music when I go back to my home map and will usually overlap audio tracks so two tracks are playing at the same time.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I had that happen on Firefox. When I switched to Chrome I didn't have the issue anymore, but I'm not sure it wasn't coincidence.