• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Aureate Phoenix Question

T6583

One of my FS members is asking if the Aureate Phoenix bonus works on sentient goods? If so does that stack with MM spells on the factories as well?
Appreciate any insight as I do not know how to answer his question.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
If you are producing your sentient goods in a lvl 24 or above T1, T2, or T3 mfr it does. At least I noted an increase when I fed it when I collected bismuth from my Core cracking Gems mfrs.

Correction: I tested it with my Storm Phoenix and it worked there. I long ago got rid of my Aureate Phoenix as I found it not worth the space. I suspect it will have the same effect on the right T level mfr though.

AJ

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Aureate boosts the base amount of goods produced, the same way the Mountain Halls does. That means these are calculated before the relic boost and before the boost from the MM enchantment, meaning the extra goods added is very minor and not worth the pet food at all. It is so minor, if it were not for the pop the mountain halls gives me, I would get rid of it.

T6583

Thanks. I’ll pass along the info. I don’t have that Phoenix so I have no idea on what it does and how it does it.