• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

"Auto-Visit"

satchmo33

I was assuming that the kinda new Auto-Visit feature would show the highest-level culture choice available. And, show the BH if it was available. Now I'm thinkin' that's not so. Right?

So, in order to give my fellows the best visit possible....I have to go to slogging through "manually"? Funny how we get so dependent on new technology that the old seems awful...

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Here goes the old memory being fuzzy again, but I think I remember this being a bug that crops up from time to time. @Xelenia have I lost what little mind I have left or do you remember anything about this?

Hey Samidolamage!

This was indeed a bug back in the good old days (I guess still present days?) that should have been fixed. I will poke around to see if I find anything new and interesting regarding the matter...meanwhile, if the OP can make a bug report here on the forum or send it in-game, that will be great :)

Thanks!