• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

automatic completion please!

DeletedUser9902

Too many players when quitting the game will put their main hall on update and never revisit their cities. Making it a dead town for anyone trying to visit. What I would like to see is the game to autocomplete a upgrade after 12 hours beyond the completion time. At least those of us still playing can click on their town.

Out of the 150 towns I tried to tend today. 15 of them were unable to help because of the build restriction.

DeletedUser9902

I am surprised no one else would like to see this feature.

DeletedUser6547

I gave one earlier but yours is user friendly for all. I'd rather have a torch method and burn the upgrade off. 10 torches on a building after it passed its upgrade time by XX hours, then its burned off. However there is a grumpy player running round and always has an argument to me. Shame he is on my ignored list, but I should not have to reply 10x to defend an idea.

DeletedUser9902

I dont think it is flawed. The problem would be if the torches removed the city?

DeletedUser6547

Mine was simply burn only main hall upgrade off not the whole city. Anyways I doubt it would fly with the masses screaming NOOOO or WHYYYYY?!?!?

DeletedUser

I would be against burning off the main hall upgrade because that would hurt someone that got pulled away past your deadline for RL reasons - for example if the next time I have surgery I end up getting held in the hospital overnight then get home an hour after your deadline burned it off - I would likely do a MH upgrade knowing I will be away an extended period.

Now this idea even if only applied to Main Hall upgrades would kill two birds with one stone so to speak. It goes ahead and finishes the construction which not only helps out the player it belongs to but also helps take care of those abandoned places we want to visit until they do get removed. Of course getting the Devs to consider this might be another story, but is a good idea as far as I can see.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
for example if the next time I have surgery I end up getting held in the hospital overnight then get home an hour after your deadline burned it off - I would likely do a MH upgrade knowing I will be away an extended period.
I think the general gist of it is probably for the same sort of period as the inactive cities being removed, so your main hall would need to be stuck for around a month before the neighbors could burn it off. If you've been in the hospital for a month, losing an upgrade on your hall would probably be a pretty low level of frustration after dead plants and moldy food in the fridge. And if it doesn't happen until after they launch the mobile app, even a month in the hospital won't be a good reason.