• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

automatically switching to ANOTHER account when i am simply switching servers.

DeletedUser4372

i have 2 accounts i play and pay on. i do switch to the next one when i get done with the first one but i have noticed since your last update that when i leave my first server, click on the next server, ( i do not log out of my account, the game does not ask me for a password to log into my other account), but i find myself on my 2nd account when it opens. happening constantly now. always after playing on the first server after logging in. The game does not automatically switch after the first time but is switching, all by itself, almost EVERYTIME when i leave the first server, go to next server, on the SAME ACCOUNT. again, it does not ask me for the password. When i first login, i always hit the " stay logged in" tab. It does not ask anything, i leave tigor on one server, click the server next played and have learned to look at name when it opens. it usually opens with koshen on it. Sure hope this is not happening to others and they are having strangers getting put into thier games? you had to update our privacy and obviously screwed up somewhere. please fix.

DeletedUser

Please use this form:

When you post a bug please include as much detail as possible

Game version:
__ (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here)
Game world: __
Browser + version: __
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: __
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __
Humans or Elves: __

Reproducibility: __/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps
__
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

This will make it much easier to fix your issue.