• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Automation icon for neighbor visits on the world map.

Wolves2210

The problem - I have a large active section of world map, with many neighbors. I want to collect the coins and supplies from visits, but I don't want to spend a lot of time clicking the individual cities.

The request - I would like to be able to click the world map icon, and have an icon for "automatic visits to all neighbors."

Suggested mechanics - 1. Clicking the automatic visit icon would cause visits to be registered to all applicable neighbors on the world map. 2. The icon would have a sub-menu. In the menu one would prioritize how a visit contributes to the cities. One would assign1st or 2nd priority to donate coin or donate culture for all visits. 3. Once the sub-menu is closed the program would run. The program would stop and display a prompt screen if ones coin storage or supply storage became full. Once the storage issue had been resolved, one go back to the automatic visit icon to finish the automated visits.

Closing - Thank you for your time and consideration of the suggestion.

Aelanna

I think they should do it like they have the FS visits set up. All your discovered neighbors on a list where you can click each one and then select which building (MH, BH, C) to click on to help. That would be tons easier than using the map. My map is large too, and I just don't bother helping anybody too far away any more.

Aritra

I like the mobile interface for visits, but the FS visit interface is even better (I operate mostly on desktop, but switch to mobile sometimes only for visits, much faster for visiting neighbors). Drop down of "discovered" list for visits would be much easier.

I don't like the idea of a "visit all" selection because it disallows ability to choose type of help (unless they come up with a way to have only one choice, as indicated by city, as discussed in other threads). I understand the bot-code concern and don't dispute that.

Last edited: