• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Autumn Zodiac 2022

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Hello everyone,

Autumn Zodiac 2022 has been announced here

Please use this thread to discuss the latest event, we'll be looking forward to hearing what you think of it.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
@helya, when I click the link for discussion from the post on event in the announcements section, it just takes me straight back to the announcements section post. I found this in my new posts section. Just wanted to let ya know in case anyone else gets confused.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
@helya, when I click the link for discussion from the post on event in the announcements section, it just takes me straight back to the announcements section post. I found this in my new posts section. Just wanted to let ya know in case anyone else gets confused.
Same here

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I think it's fixed now, please let me know if it's still not working.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
'Autumn Zodiac 2022' starts September 6th!
Read all about it here: https://tinyurl.com/p9cjc5kp
This file can be opened on any PC without special programs; you are welcome to share the link with friends.
Note that this version recorded in Beta server may be slightly different to the version that comes to the live worlds.

299957738_10221374021760641_2736016359685491070_n.jpg

Tehya1

I saw a red panda master base in my ma in one of my small cities. Does that mean the artifacts wil be in the spire?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I saw a red panda master base in my ma in one of my small cities. Does that mean the artifacts wil be in the spire?

The base is likely in there for the duration of the event because there is a Tome you can craft that gives you a choice of one of any of the past three bear artifacts, which includes the red panda. As for the Spire, including this week, it should be 15 weeks before the red panda artifact goes into the Spire. We have to finish the Ashen Phoenix and then 6 weeks each for the May and July 2021 artifacts.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I could have sworn I got 30 keys this morning from the daily gift. But the announcement in game said that we would get 35 keys per day. Was I mistaken in what I got this morning, or was that announcement wrong?