• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Autumn Zodiac 2022

kctanzen

I'm confused as to what the raccoon prize actually does.
How long a feeding lasts and what exactly feeding it accomplishes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

kctanzen

Yes, I read the event description and prize / reward information I could find. None of which ever got into much specific detail other than I knew it was a switchable production (not a fan of those since they have started using them) and that quantity / type of production would vary depending on chapter of the city.

The length of the feeding was my main puzzlement. If it's a one off === well, I think I would be better off converting to more moon bear evolvers and maxing out my other moon bear currently waiting to get all of them ready. Only 3kp but it also gives obsidian as well every day in the same space, without feeding.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Yes, I read the event description and prize / reward information I could find. None of which ever got into much specific detail other than I knew it was a switchable production (not a fan of those since they have started using them) and that quantity / type of production would vary depending on chapter of the city.

The length of the feeding was my main puzzlement. If it's a one off === well, I think I would be better off converting to more moon bear evolvers and maxing out my other moon bear currently waiting to get all of them ready. Only 3kp but it also gives obsidian as well every day in the same space, without feeding.
The Witty Raccoon boosts itself for 55 hours. It is

Witty Raccoon
Evo 15%
Evo 210%
Evo 320%
Evo 430%
Evo 540%
Evo 650%
Evo 780%
Evo 8100%
Evo 9150%
Evo 10200%

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

Inno hates putting the active time per feeding anywhere in the descriptions for the evolving buildings that can be fed. The Raccoon is 55 hours, so you can feed it right before it is ready to collect and have the feeding last for three collections. At level 10, that is 200% extra of whichever good you have selected. So, for example. that 4 KP becomes 12 KP while the feeding is active. That can be a good deal for earlier chapter players. The one I got in my chapter 17 Beta city, and the one I am getting in my chapter 20 Live city, will both probably stay set to seeds, especially if I am feeding it, because that makes a LOT of seeds that way from a 3x3 building. Another comparison is this little 3x3, without being fed, will make almost double the seeds in 24 hours that a festival merchant will make in a 3x4 space. Plus you get pop from it. Anyone who is in chapter 11 and up would only be hurting themselves if they do not put the Raccoon out and just leave it set to seeds forever.

Lady Dastardly

I have a quick question. I was under the impression that day 15 yielded a seed building. Did I misread. Does anyone know what day the seed building is? Thanks in advance. "Pond of Autumn".
Just for some additional clarity, in case you were thinking today was Day 15 since it can be confusing: When you see the days listed in the event window, that is how much time is left in the event. So we have about 15 days left in the event, as of now. From a prize perspective, we count from the beginning of the event, so today is only Day 8. The Pond should show up Monday after 8pm Eastern and be available until 8pm Tuesday (assuming it follows what was recorded from the Beta event).

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I think I'm missing something. Are some people getting different amounts of keys for the same quest position in the list?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I think I'm missing something. Are some people getting different amounts of keys for the same quest position in the list?

They can, by a couple of event currency, if they have an Ashen Phoenix in their city and it is fed. A level 10 Ashen gives 2% extra currency per quest. So any quest that gives 50 or less, would give 1 extra, and any quest that gives 51+, would give 2 extra. And of course, those players with multiples would get more extra than that per quest., depending on their total percent combined.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Is anyone else having abysmal luck with the daily prizes? 13 times I've chosen spheres with a 15% chance of the daily. Nada. Results were similar for last week when I was trying for Calligraphy Class.

I know RNG can be harsh, but I'd like to know if others are having a similar experience
This is my first time ever saving up for several days then spending today and still didn't get the one I've been saving for. Thankfully I have one in my inventory that I can bring back out again and use RRs to upgrade to current eventually. I can't complain though as every other event since I started playing I've gotten everything I've wanted and more.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
Assuming this is an error on todays quests.

Notes form beta:
69. Solve 10 province, tournament and / or spire encounters
Use 2 enchantment spells - 70

Todays quest window:

quest.jpg

Hoping its jsut a slight typo and the machanics arnt effected.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
@Dominionofgod I don't see a difference?
So far, theyve always included the number in the text of a quest. 'solve 10 encounters etc etc' not just 'solve encounters etc ect'
And 'solve province' sounds much mroe like they ment 'complete a provence' rather then 'solve 10 encounters' (which they normally would say). I know it says encounters at the end, but i could see that causing confusion for some ppl.