• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Autumn Zodiac: Daily Exclusive prize insufficient, unworthy

Rocce Sqirl

Today’s (Day 11) Daily Exclusive prize in the Autumn Zodiac event is just wonky. To the extent I choose not even to try for it. I’ll wait to see what tomorrow brings.
The prize is one 10 Ancient Knowledge. The Daily Exclusive is always the hardest prize to get, the lowest percentage chance, so it stands to reason it should be the most valuable. When buildings are offered, arguably it is. But today’s 10 AK prize is provably the LEAST VALUABLE offered!
Right now I have three balls up, needing 63, 81 or 121 keys to open.
• For the 63-key ball the DE is an 11% chance. But I have a 21% chance for 15 AK (twice as good a chance for half-again the number of AK); also a 40% chance for 5 KP (four times the chance for half the prize).
• For the 81-key ball the DE is a 15% chance. But I have a 40% chance for one 20 AK (four times the chance for double the prize).
• For the 121-key ball the DE is a 23% chance. But I have a 31% chance for three 10 AK. (Or 1½ times the chance to get triple the prize).
Inno if your DE prize, with the least chance of winning it, is going to be an Ancient Knowledge award, it needs to be an award worth more than any of the regular prizes! Like maybe 50 AK. Or else don't use AK as a DE prize.

michmarc

In the past, an AKP daily prize has been for something like 25KP so it is nerfed. One factor is that a building event prize is only worthwhile if you have the space to place the building while an spell prize is generally useful no matter what. (I still have extra Hunam Ships, Wizard Ships, and Burning Pools from previous events where I won more buildings than I could place.)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Agreed. I figured out in the last event that if I wanted troop instants as my daily I was better off picking non-daily-prize-optimal chests, because they had a better chance of getting me more troop instants per truffle spent

mikeledo

We all agree it sucks. INNO will change it only when we folks stop spending diamonds on the event to get two moon bears.

Yogi Dave

While I too noticed that, I certainly don't hope Inno 'fixes' it by not offering the the better KP prizes. Personally, I liked that day since I wanted KP. With them nerfing the KP DE to being only 10, it was nice to get soooo many more from the bear balls.

Rocce Sqirl

While I too noticed that, I certainly don't hope Inno 'fixes' it by not offering the the better KP prizes. Personally, I liked that day since I wanted KP. With them nerfing the KP DE to being only 10, it was nice to get soooo many more from the bear balls.
Sure it is ... unless you "win" the DE, the most difficult to win, instead of one of the other prizes in the balls. That's my point. The prizes in the bear balls don't change because of what the day's DE is.