• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Autumn Zodiac: Daily Exclusives harder to obtain

Morien

(I looked for another thread addressing this, but couldn't find one.)

I just won 500 keys from a chest, so in total I had like 600 keys. And I still couldn't win the daily exclusive.

I'm actually pretty upset that the daily exclusives in the AZ event this month are so much harder to obtain than in events past. The quests to get the keys are more labor intensive, take longer, and give fewer keys per quest than in previous events that have already happened this year. Plus, it seems like the percentage chances to get the daily exclusives are far lower than other events this year. I have only gotten two daily exclusives in this event, and it's already halfway over. I'm a low-to-midrange player, and I can't crank out catalysts by the handful, or dump all my resources into the spire to get the things I need to do a lot of these quests quickly. It's intensely frustrating.

It's seriously no fun to do these events if you never get the good rewards. Why were the chances to get the daily exclusives nerfed so badly?

Iamaita

Hi, Morien.
The thread where a lot of us have been talking about similar feelings is here.
(in case I did the link incorrectly, it’s under general discussion, Autumn zodiac event discussion thread)
Most people have been similarly frustrated I think. :confused: