• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Autumn Zodiac Event Discussion Thread

Gath Of Baal

"By unlocking Spheres, you will also acquire Stardust, which lights up the stars in the night sky and brings clarity to the constellations that guide you towards the Grand Prizes."

Since the forming of my city 5 years ago, My citizens have never seen the night sky :p They will be confused :D

Sounds fun though

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
The Autumn Zodiac Event runs from September 7th - 27th 2020.
Read all about it here:
https://tinyurl.com/y4va7r9o

You are welcome to share our Note with friends and fellowship!

117964521_10217469646913710_260908452086371288_n.jpg

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I think it is odd that the moon bear collects every 24 hours, but every other evolving building with a feeding effect is collected every 48 hours.

Alpha Lyrae

"By unlocking Spheres, you will also acquire Stardust, which lights up the stars in the night sky and brings clarity to the constellations that guide you towards the Grand Prizes."

Since the forming of my city 5 years ago, My citizens have never seen the night sky :p They will be confused :D

Sounds fun though

The whole zodiac, stardust nature of the event makes me happy, happy, happy! I'd love if there were a nighttime theme instead of acorns around town. Even if it toggled to coincide with night. [insert heart eyes]

Pheryll

Set Designer
This looks beautifully crafted and i cant wait to try it.
I do wonder as a newbie if some of the other buildings i got recently can be evolved more, like the wise golem and the coldfire phoenix.
For the wise golem, probably not. Evolving buildings that do not accept pet food have had at best artifacts offered during the event + the FA immediately following. Only bears and phoenixes have had more possibilities than this.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Here are some Comments and Suggestions from our experience in Beta:

Please feel free to submit your own comments for inclusion in our event note: https://tinyurl.com/y4va7r9o
  1. The technical production and artwork is as usual excellent.
    Well done Elvenar team!

2. The Quest Set is similar to the previous event. IMO, it is one of the best the designers have ever produced! Lots of alternatives, and not a lot of mindless repetition; also many quest requirements are ‘educative’ - and so far I have found not a single quest that any player can’t do, or which forces them to do stuff that goes against their city building philosophy.
    Well done event designers!!
    It is wonderful that the designers are so willing to listen to player feedback these days!

3. Note: If you do not particularly like the Moon Bear Building, new artifacts have appeared in Crafting Recipes that allow you to convert 2 new Bear Artifacts to 1 of the old kind, so you can evolve some Bears from last year’s event. The three old Bear buildings (Brown, Panda and Polar) can also be crafted in recipes that appear from time to time in your Magic Academy, if you do not own them already.

NOTE: There are not enough Artifacts to fully evolve a Brown Bear - you will need 18 and that is not possible in the event for an ordinary player. Artifacts may be available in a Fellowship Adventures that follows the event - but still not enough.

I also am very against the idea of needing a Fellowship Adventures to follow an event, to complete the number of Artifacts you need to evolve a building - it locks us into more FA’s per year than many players and fellowships are comfortable with.

It is really time for the designers to consider an Universal Artifact that would allow one to evolve all the buildings that newcomers find in their Magic Academy!
    I know Innogames do not want fully evolved buildings to come cheaply - so here is a suggestion:
    Why not introduce Artifact Fragments - something like Broken Rune Shards? You could win these in FA’s and other mini-events - and when you have enough of them, you can craft a Universal Artifact. To keep Artifacts rare, the designers could decide how many of these would be needed to make just one, and that would preserve the rarity.
    Old, unwanted Artifacts from buildings you co not want could also be broken to make Artifact Fragments...

4. The Daily Log-In Bonus is a superb idea! We have been pushing for this for ages. Events should be fun - and many are not - this new feature adds something different.

They could do more with it though! I would prefer a daily spin of a wheel of chance, with a small chance of winning something of value like a Dwarven Armorer or a Magic Building!! I wish they would have Daily LOG-IN bonuses every day! - not just in the events! Giving out just a few Diamonds every day would not harm the designer’s Diamond sales, because you need vast numbers of Diamonds to buy anything worthwhile. But giving a few a day has been done in other games like TrainStation (who also routinely give Diamonds to compensate players for the inconvenience of game glitches) - and it gets players used to using Diamonds - and when they have saved a lot, they might get impatient and go and buy the rest they need from the store...

5. I like having a fixed number of story quests with one a day at the end. It stops the hot-shot players rushing through and then complaining there is nothing to do!

A minor improvement, I think would be to release TWO interesting quests per day - perhaps something different and a bit challenging. Or maybe even three...

6. A general comment: Building Sets were cumbersome large, and needed one to get lucky to win all the components; Evolving Buildings are becoming same-old, same-old and the designers are struggling to come up with new ideas as good as Fire Phoenix.
    I would suggest scrapping the Grand Prize entirely - and rather have daily random mini-events and giveaways to make the event fun and keep the players interested.

7. Ending with a whimper, not a bang? Previous events have had very ordinary Exclusive buildings on the last day. That is a bit of a let-down and an anticlimax. We are hoping this one will be different! It would be nice to have, perhaps, a secret special ‘Mystery Object’ that is not in the Game File so it can’t be hacked, placed by the designers on the last day would be a really special surprise to look forward to!!
    We would all hoard our Seeds for it - not knowing if we would want it or not - and that would add excitement to events that often, sadly, are beautifully constructed but rather boring.

8. More to follow!

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Is there no event outpost building for this event? I normally do not bother with them, since I rarely have trouble getting enough artifacts. But since I am planning to convert all my Moon Bear artifacts into regular Bear artifacts and since the ratio is 2-1 for conversion, I was going to get one this event. But I do not see one available.

neeronie

Tally ho everyone,

The next event has just been announced.
As always, please do let us know what you like/dislike/love/hate in this thread!

(And have your own discussions about the event ofc!)
Wet blanket here, this event came too soon after the Fellowship Adventure for me. Maybe I have just played too long but one after the other is beginning to feel like a grind.

Rp44

Are the stats for the Moon Bear correct for Halflings? At stage 10 in Woodelves it gives 9.6K mana/day, stage 10 in S&D gives 12.9K mana/day, but stage 10 in Halflings gives 3.6K mana/day? Should it be 3.6K seeds/day or am I just really unlucky to be in Halflings right now? :confused:

I have cities in all 3 chapters & the above numbers are what the bases say.

DeletedUser4961

Hi,

I was hoping the daily prices would be more exciting, but instead (as usual) boring and useless for my level (13 chapter) to use. An example of good reward to bring back is the Wishing Well and buildings that create goods for my chapter. As for the rewards in the Milestone, use only the Moon Bear structure/ building and the Moon Bear Artifact, because the key reward and Ferris Wheel Galore is used elsewhere (always used on other tournaments).

GlamDoll

Are the stats for the Moon Bear correct for Halflings?

Wait, hold up... I read your comment a few times & I looked at what my stats are, also a few times. >...>

Ummm, Please tell me The Moon Bear is better than this. In Halflings with it at LVL 10 I will get 1830 Mana (76 / hr) Really? That's it? :(

And yours are,

but stage 10 in Halflings gives 3.6K mana/day?

No, the stats are wrong on every level. @.@
None of this is making sense for me. Anyone care to enlighten me? I don't get it.

TY.

EZ/GlamDoll

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    726.3 KB · Views: 100

DeletedUser4961

I think it is odd that the moon bear collects every 24 hours, but every other evolving building with a feeding effect is collected every 48 hours.
And what's wrong with that? Not everything in life has to be the same pattern. Learn to adjust the change!

StarLoad

Wait, hold up... I read your comment a few times & I looked at what my stats are, also a few times. >...>

Ummm, Please tell me The Moon Bear is better than this. In Halflings with it at LVL 10 I will get 1830 Mana (76 / hr) Really? That's it? :(

And yours are,

No, the stats are wrong on every level. @.@
None of this is making sense for me. Anyone care to enlighten me? I don't get it.

TY.

EZ/GlamDoll
FYI look at your screenshot the upper part shows 1830 mana (76/hr)
in the bonus production is the other 1830 which bring the total to 3600+

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I know Innogames do not want fully evolved buildings to come cheaply - so here is a suggestion:
Why not introduce Artifact Fragments - something like Broken Rune Shards? You could win these in FA’s and other mini-events - and when you have enough of them, you can craft a Universal Artifact. To keep Artifacts rare, the designers could decide how many of these would be needed to make just one, and that would preserve the rarity.
Old, unwanted Artifacts from buildings you co not want could also be broken to make Artifact Fragments...

Ooooh ... LOVE the idea of Artifact Fragments!! Love love love.